Truth or dare pt 2

Olivia placed a matching flower crowns on all her ships. Some people totally wen with each other,other weren't as good." Truth or dare,(Name)?" You looked towards Olivia you saw two more flower crowns in her 'hands'. But all her ships had-did she ship you with someone?! You looked around for a (color) and yellow flower crown on SOMEONE. No one." D-d-dare...."you spoke in a hushed voice. Olivia put the second to last flower crown on you." You got to sleep in Ven room~WITH Venden~" how could Olivia be so cruel,you don't know. Vendetta came up and took the last flowers crown,putting it on his head." ...o-ok....." You whispered in your hand. Olivia clapped her 'hands' and motioned me to stop." Ok guys that's enough t or d,yall can come watch a comedy with me in the living room,but that was your choice!!" Yelled Olivia and powder in union. Droplet put in the movie as powder went for the snacks. Vinny tried turning on the TV but powder came back and showed him how. You giggled a bit when Vinny stared at awe as Powder pressed buttons. He seemed like a new born child.  

Ven got up and walked to the couch while literally carrying you on his shoulder." Ven,I can walk..." He didn't listen and sat down on the couch with a blushing you on his lap.

You could've sworn you've herd purring.

♑️
Short? I know,I don't hav3 much tim3 b3caus3 of school,and th3s3 drawings I hav3 to giv3 away,so I won't writ3 much,mayb3 just short chapt3rs,but if th3y hav3 lik3 400,giv3 m3 som3 tim3
♑️