(\•^•/)

-random drawing-

Vendetta walked to Evan's room. He was looking for (Name), and Mahogany said she last saw her going to Evan's room.

Ven knocked on the door and soon entered. Wilson gasped and hid in a corner." Where's (Name)?" He asked. Trent stood up and look at Ven. He pointed out the door and calmly stated with half lidded eyes." I think she went outside, she was on the balcony before we came..." Vendetta nodded and shook his hand." At least one of your sons aren't ruthless..." Evan mentally smirked then waved it out." Just go and kiss my sister or something.." Ven chuckled even though it was an insult." I just might~"

Vendetta walked outside then looked around. All he saw was a needle on the floor. He picked it up and saw the TV logo printed on it.

"Mafia..." He mumbled.

//time skip brought to u by memes-
Deo: MEMES!!
Endo:MEMES!•___•//

You started in horror as you saw your old toys scattered around, and even pictures of you and your father." Now I know we have our differences...but you have a new mom now... Isn't she just screening beauty?" The Mafia leader blushed and wrapped an arm around your father. It was sickening.

" And I hope my daughter isn't a bad girl and escapes... You'll be working with us like... A family tradition.." You wondered what business you'd have to do." We will concur the world! And destroy the Brown's and all their friends!" You widened your eyes.

♑️
Sry it's short!!! Ima go swimming in meh pool! So if ya have suggestions or Q's, question me on my other book 'ask OCs' or something •X•
Peace!