Naps and snakes

You packed (things).

Your bag under your bed,and you laid on both. Could you really go with what this stranger was Ganna do? He could be some killer,or worse...

You shook your head and looked to your left. It's was only 12:46. You decided to take a nap,so that's what you did.
*•*•*•*•

You ran down the corridor,the only light source was a candle in your hand. Your eyes were blazing with fear. Darkness consumed the things behind you. Your feet almost being taken into the darker black mist. Your lungs turned cold from the lack of air,but if you stopped for one second,the mist will take you in. You shut your eyes tight as a tentacle wrapped itself around your ankle. Hot tears poured down your shut eyes. You threw your candle away from the darkness and laid,shaking against the mist wrapping around your small figure. A yellow light passed you a hit the mist. You opened your eyes and saw that the mist had a face." VINCE!!!" It yelled,showing its sharp,bearing teeth. A purple guy with a black and yellow glowing suit smiled and shot circles at him." What's up,(Phonia)?!?!" He cheered,hurting a formed (something related to ur phobia). It (noise) at the suited man as he kicked him in the chest. Just as he hit him,the guy disappeared. Oh no..." Where are you?!?!" The phobia yelled." Here'ssss Vinccce!" Yelled a small snake with the same suit as that other guy. With his little arms he shot circles in the pobia's mouth. A small yellow light came as the purple guy came back from where the tiny,and adorable,snake was." BE GONE!" He said with a wide smile. A yellow circle was throw at (part of phobia) of the phobia. You wiped your eyes and stared as the purple guy landed on his feet." Heh, that was easier than I thought! Haha!" He laughed and walked over to you." Come on! I'll help ya up!" He sang while pulling you up." Oh..uh...th-thank you..." You whispered. He smiled wider,if possible,and patted your back." No prob,(name)!" You widened your eyes at your name." H-how-" he shushed you and pointed at you." I know names of almost everyone! Well at least every child... But your so cheerful,that your considered a child! Haha!" My brows frowned. He just snickered." Oh! Wake up! My brother's waiting for you!" He said with a hint of anger on 'brother's'.

You shot up,falling on the carpeted floor below. You groaned of pain and looked up at your desk. "Shit.." You whispered seeing it was 8:41. You got up and brushed your hair. You set a note on your bed before running out the door and to the park to see a guy there on a bench.

♑️
Hop3 yall ar3 3njoying!
♑️