Meh

-pic from school:3-

Sure enough the bullet hit someone.

Just not Vendetta.

Instead you saw Evan in position that road kill would be in. Considering she's a hybrid of animals." I never liked her anyways, she's a freak to nature..." Your dad scoffed. Mahogany went to help Evan. You were boiling in anger. The man in front of u  caused all this. He brought the bad name in (last name).

You felt your feet being above the ground. You hovered above the pavement and stared at your father one last time before blacking out.

-cat mans pov-

Sure (Name) might be...unconscious, but she is starting to have some hits on her father. She'd shoot a (space thing) at him again and again. Her eyes where full (color). Soon, she struck her dad down. He struggled to get up but (Name) pressed her foot on his chest. She widened her eyes and her father's eyes turned (color). I guess she was showing him her pain or something.

Just as she's barreled and the man let out a scream, Father Time came back with Vince,Jasper,Olivia,Vinny, and Heart. They all tackled the man and slightly pushed (Name) away from him. Her eyes went normal and she started to lose her ability to float,so I ran over and held her in my arms.

-your pov-

You woke up with hazy blurs around you."(Name)?" Your name. You tried to grasp the voice but your world just slurred like you weren't sober enough. The only clear thing you could see was the night sky swishing in dark blues and greens. Then you thought about your favorite planet,(planet). Suddenly (planet was in your line of vision,with purple shades surrounding it with stars twinkling in the soup of color.

Red. The red in the background you saw reminded you of the red dream catcher Evan had. Your head turned to see Evan's eyes pleading,but having faith in something. Faith in what though?

Faith in you.

♑️
Faith- lost child comic

Sober- Gamzee makara( home stuck)

I just couldn't think of anything else•-•

♑️