TV

Vendetta panicked. He swished back and forth in his room. If the Mafia has (Name), then were are they? They would have a single,but no energy has been found on the Mafia radar.

Vendetta growled as he collected himself." Why do they even need (Name)? Why not Mahogany or any other person?" Ven looked around and then thought of something." Cameras..."

Ven skidded down the long hallways and saw Cam." CAM!" The guy turned his head and smiled." Ya?" Ven came up and pointed to the cams on his desk." Came I look at some footage?" Cam nodded." Go ahead, I'll just go have a snack." Cat man nodded and Cam left.

//•+•\\

You struggled to get out of your restrains. These shackles weren't as malleable as you thought." What happened to 'I won't marry another soul'?!" He shrugged." I lied, once someone's dead, it's time to move on.." You felt some hot tears roll down your cheeks but you ain't making a scene yet." You know what you are?" You smirked as you knew something from inside the manor.

Your dad and 'mom' peered at you like you was cra-cra. Believe them, you where.

You shut your eyes and counted down from Leo.

Your dad gave a confused look. Your 'mom' brought in some Mafia as soon as you started to hover.

"Your pathetic..."

//•x•\\

Vendetta hit the cameras, he wasn't to good at technology. Something in his mind clicked but he didn't want to ask help from them. He groaned, as it was his last choice.

Ven got up and ran back to Evan's place. He opened the door and saw her with a girl who seemed to be from Packastan(sry if I got it wrong..), and a Boy. They seemed to be chatting about random things till Ven came in. " I nee-"

"Got it! Here quadrants are X-36 y-78 in the 4th quadrant. Go save my sister, and if not, press the bottom on this watch." She handed Ven a watch with a core brightening it." Ok... And thanks.." Evan nodded." No really...thank you for helping..." Evan nodded fastest." Yeah, but it won't matter if you don't hurry up and get your lover!! Go get your matesprite!!!" Vendetta smirked and hunted down the quadrants.

//•=•\\

You broke through the walls and tackled the Mafia queen." Did you plan any of this you slut?" She shook her head no, but you saw in the finest print, was a 'yes' in red letters." Really?" Before she could respond you punched her screen, blacking her out forever. Mafia can't lie.

You got up from the ruble and set eyes on your dad. You locked eyes. He stared fearfully at you." Please! Think! We can have what ever we want! We'll be happy!" Just saying that know?

"Those are just your cries for survival..." You mumbled. You smiled as you saw a figure behind him." Vendetta!" The name made your dad scrunch his face. Vendetta, right at his name, slammed a chair on the guy's head." DONT mess with MY (Name)!" You smiled and your eyes went to normal." Thx my kitty cat!" You hugged him. He hugged back. You stomped on your dad to make sure he's dead. Especially Vendetta.

Afterwards, he held you close and smiled." I got my 'matesprite' back..." He laughed. You giggled. Then you both calmed down and looked at each other." I love you,(Name)..."

"Same here..."

Vendetta smashed his lips on yours and you leaned in closer.(y'all are luck in doing a make out scene) He tangled his hands in your hair as your rubbed his back. But soon the kiss was done as Mafia could be herd. Vendetta covered you and laid his ground." Get him!!!" Mafia were all over the place. In Fact there where to many. Vendetta lunched them, but he was getting tired. He pressed the button on his watch and hoped some back up was coming.

A blue thing swirled threw the air with an amazing noise accompanying it." Get in here!!" Yelled Evan from inside the box. You and Ven did and smiled at each other as you both stumbled and had Vendetta on top.

You both got up then took a look around. Machinery was everywhere. It wasn't just a box." Well, this is my TARDIS.. More like the box from Fnaf 2, the one the piper comes out of..." Evan looked around herself. Not as beautiful as the real TARDIS but I couldn't call up the guy. He's with Rory and his wife." Evan spoke with a slight British in her voice.

Vendetta hugged you from the side." Well! Let's go home shall we?" Evan nodded and pulled some levers and pushed some buttons." Hang on!"

♑️
Blue thing- TARDIS

Cra-cra= Gravity Falls

Rory and wife- DW

Cries of survival- Garnet: Steven universe