Work...AGAIN

You rubbed your tired filled eyes. Your orbs traveled the dark room till meeting the gaze of the clock." SHIT!!!!" You yelled,waking up Vendetta from a.....dream? He rubbed his blushing cheeks and looked at your wide eyes." IM GANNA BE LATE!!!!" You screamed.

Your legs kicked,arms going threw your clothes,feet in socks and shoes. Your hair brushed out of your face.

"Bye,Ven!!"

"Bye,(name)!"

You stumbled a bit at your fast pace,running through people,but managed to open the door in a second before tardy.

" Almossssst!!!" Evan cheered,sounding out her S's." What's  for work today?" You asked. Evan gestured you to follow. You did as so,having her lead you into a room with monitors." You'll help Michel Schimdt look for a criminal at the Mall while he was out." She started.

"Cheek for any suspicious acts,if you do record and tell me after your done with the whole tape." You nodded and started up the video. Evan's cheeks rose,showing she was smiling,but she didn't have a mouth....at least right now.

Your eyes scanned the place as the Cameras showed every angle of the mall,but where separated.

Static filled the cams but rebooted.

You saw a person running down the malls steps near the camera.

Seemed to be a male,but not anyone you know. For Peres sake it could be Mike.

Or....a loved one.

Dad.