(Title)

You shot up from your chair and left the place, leaving a note for your sis. You couldn't put your mind on one topic as you headed back to Mahogany's house( mansion). Ideas of what your dad might do if he had that oil for a bad use swirled right and left in your brain. It just left you speechless and unspoken for.

You opened the doors to the Night terror mansion and saw Mahogany talking with Poptart. Olivia was in the room too, but she was just dusting around.

Poptart noticed you and smiled." Hey,(name)! Why are you here so early?" She asked with her sweet voice. Mahogany nodded her head, showing she had the same question. You sighed before speaking." My dad stole oil from the mall that Michel works in,and I know he's going to do something bad with it...I just don't specifically know why...I-i just couldn't believe it..." Poptart frowned and patted your back. Mahogany did the same thing and spoke up." Well, I'll help you tomorrow when you go to work. We can investigate and wear fashionable hats!" She sounded like Rarity from MLP." Ok...tomorrow it is then..." You mumbled. Mahogany nodded and pushed you forwards." Go get some rest or rest in some way to easy your mind." (Anyone know that song?' Ease my mind'? No? Ok...) You nodded and went to your room and slept.

♑️
Short like I said, but I'm glad I had 3 updat3s in on3 day!
♑️