H3r3,mor chaps coming

You where currently sitting on a couch in the Brown's mansion. Mahogany was sitting next to you,doing your hair." So,you finally got a life?" She asked,snickering. You rolled your eyes. She is a handful." Ya,and don't talk smack..." You chuckled. She laughed and patted your back." Yeah,yeah. Glad you got Ven and not some stuck up perv!" You both laughed your asses off.

Sundae((hoped I spelled it right)) came in and frowned as disappointment filled her eyes." Have you seen Gary? I can't find him anywhere!" Mahogany shook her head." Nah girl."

Sundae dropped her head,at the break of tears. You frowned. She needed Gary,and you knew that.

"Let's go find him!" You smiled,standing up. Mahogany nodded and stood with her hands on her hourglass hips." Yeah! Come on Sundae,I'm sure he's just hanging with....-he doesn't have friends-." Sundae just smiled,ignoring the fact he had no friends." Ok! Let's go!" She yelled,her eyes had stars in them.

333• time skip •333

You found Gary in a corner,looking at some pics of Sundae.

"We'll leave yall alone! Bye!" Mahogany sang. You held in a giggle." What?"

"Nothing~" you smirked,humming a bit.

Mahogany widened her eyes,smiling,and nudged you,a bit hard." OH MY GOSH!" You both laughed.

Vendetta came in front of yall and asked why you two were laughing." I'll leave you alone. Bye!" She smirked. You gave a 'wtf' face. It wasn't funny anymore.

Purring is all you herd.

That,and sherif screaming with a roar from razor in the background. Far enough to not ruin Venden's affection.

Arms tied around you waist and pulled you up." I'm the cat,your my yarn~" he smirked. A blush tinted your face red. He chuckled at this and started to head out the two GIANT doors.

)()()()()()()()()()()(♓️)(

Ven petted your soft hair,purring/humming to himself. You where smiling and had your head in the mans lap." I love my kit Kat..." You  slightly whispered as you hugged his in his waist." I love my yarn~" he whispered.

♑️
3h....I'll updat3 lat3r

Hop3 you lik3d!!!

♑️