To bad

Your boss got up and smashed the laptop on your desk." You'll learn....in time....father never told till you ask..." They seemed to put a riddle in the small murmur. You got up and walked out,feeling coldness hit your face.

A cold dot,poked the tip of your nose.

Snow.

Cold winds whooshed threw your silky hair.

Icy winds.

Clanking filled your ears.

Chimes.

December.

You walked,not prepared for the sudden coldness. You breath spitting into clouds of puff in front of you. Your (color) eyes sparkled as you saw a certain hit man swinging on the red swings in the park. You shoes scrunched when meeting the icy ground bellow. Children laughed around you,wailing in victory or defeat in multiple tasks. A small boy caught your attention,and maybe even Ven's.

The boy had a white jacket,small wing designs on his back. His black,seemingly purple,hair in a small pony tail. His wide eyes had bags under them,small pupils looking around frantically.

You stopped where 'detta was a herd him whisper brat.

"Sup ven'den!" The man looked at you with a tiny of red around his nose and on his cheeks. It's probably the frosty air." Hey,(name)." He spoke,pulling his scarf over his mouth. You smiled and sat next to him." How's li-li-life?" He gave you a thumbs up. He probably was to chapped lipped." H-how was work?" He asked. "Weird,tbh...my boss won't let me know their name yet..." Vendetta nodded and squinted his eyes on a pack of dogs leashed in one hand." DOGGIES!!" You herd the owner tell. You where shocked to see pilot running with the dogs,till they where out of your sight. You giggled a bit,not seeing Ven's blush while he herd your laughing.