Coming home

You opened your worn out eyes,sacks probably  make a ring the bottom lip of your eyelids. Your chapped lips opened to let out a yawn. Your limps stretched out for room. You stopped when you herd a click of a door downstairs." VeN..." You whispered,half awake. The male stood at a side of the bed and smiled." Hello lazy butt." You looked at him with playful anger." I'm not lazy,I just needed sleep...." You yawned. Ven scoffed. His eyes had a tint of happiness." Ok ok,anyways,I'm going to take you to the night terror mansion." You widened your eyes,if you remember correctly,you used to stand there as a kid and saw a girl with a red dress a black locks that were bigger than her body." Isn't that were Mahogany lives?" He nodded then seeing the twist. He patted your head,assuringly." It's alright! I'll b-be your protector of some sorts..." He said,giving off a smile." Ok... " you agreed.

"Did you sleep all day?" Vendetta asked. You propped up in a sitting position." No,I went to eat,bathroom,and I watched a bit of TV...." You looked at Vendetta to see his eyes wide eyed,while drooling. You squinted your eyes a bit to see if he'll comeback." Ven! Venny!!! 'Detta!!" You scream. He didn't budge. You shook him while screaming." HELLO?!?!" He snapped his head around." Huh,oh,(Name)...Heheheh..." He smiled and just suddenly hugged you.

Lil did you know,this pervert smelled ya hair.-_-

You sighed and left the hug for the comfort of the fluffy blankets." Night!" You whispered/yelled before going in deep slumber.

Vendetta looked over at you,and idea popping. He ruffled your hair to see if your awake. No reaction. He leaned over you. No reaction. A kiss was planted on your forehead,and he left to his room.

Ven opened his door to his room. He walked to his cushions,and fell to his mattress. He slept with a stupid smile on his face,and so did you.

♑️
H3r3 you ar3 my childr3n! 69 vi3ws?!?! Anyon3 s33 it? Hahahahah!!! Anyways,hop3 your liking so far
♑️