Vinny's help

You got up,excusing yourself to go see Vinny. They both just nodded,but you swear,when your started walking away,your herd them fighting over something. You walked up to the winged male and tapped his arm. He was currently turned around so he turned to face you with an adorable smile." Yes (Name)?" He managed to keep straight. You looked around seeing if those 2 V's where ease dropping. Nope." Your brothers,they seem to be acting weird.." You whispered to him. He tapped his chin with a long finger and raised a brow." Vendetta and Vince," he made an air heart with his inhuman hands." Love (Name)!" He smiled,closing his eyes. You shook your head,not believing Vinny." Nah! How could those to "love" me?! " Vinny shrugged and patted your head. You noticed he left 3 flower crowns on your head." Well,thanks anyways,Vinny." He nodded and smiled more,waving a bit.

Vendetta brought his hand to Vince's neck." She's MINE,you snake!" Vince hissed and smacked the hand away before he choked him." At least I'm not an ass to people!" Ven growled,making Vince smirk." Your an add to me!" Ven saw (Name) coming back. " she's coming!"

You sat down next to the two and looked at the TV. The two shot glances at each other." Guys,idk why your fighting but please stop..." You said in a concerned tone. Ven nodded and took a yellow flower crown off your head and on his." Ok.." Vince said,taking a purple one. You sat there with your (color) crown a top your head. You smiled and pulled the two boys for a hug." Yall are my besets friends!"
♑️
h3r3 you go my lovl3y childr3n!
♑️