Ch. 13

::Delilah's POV::

As Felix flopped onto the ground to look for key's to the Vespa, the rest of us turned back to the truck. I tugged open the drivers-side-door, and was absolutely horrified at what I found. Piggy was on top of Jennifer, and the two were having an intense makeout session.

"Ugh, gross!" I wailed. covering my eyes. Cry and Dan walked over, both gagging loudly when they saw what I saw. I didn't blame them; it was nasty.

"Come on, guys, this is insane. You're literally living a nightmare, and you're just gonna fucking snog?" Dan rationalized, pulling Piggy out into the biting night air. Jennifer harrumphed, scooting off the seat. She frowned.

"You guys just don't want me to be happy." She muttered, wrapping her arms around her pudgy figure. Phil rolled his eyes, Dan chuckled, but Cry wore a serious face.

"Jennifer, we could not possibly care less about your happiness then we already did." As he stated this, Ryan gave her a firm pat on the shoulder and marched off. He went and crouchhed in the shed, helping Pewdie scour the dirt for the keys. Jennifer blinked, then stepped over to where Piggy was, and tightly gripped his arn. I shrugged, walking away from the two. Ryan was right, the amount of fucks I currently gave were not very high. In fact, they were a record-breaking zero.

"YES! KEYS!" I heard Pewdiepie exclaim joyuously from the storage-building-unit-thing.

"Fuck, they aren't for Vespa!" He added sadly, surrendering. Cry stood, ending the search, and patted Felix's shoulder. Poor Pewds.

"Wait, then what the hell are they for?" I almost didn't realize it was me talking, until I'd already finished. I pressed a palm over my lips, feeling weird since I'm usually the quiet-ish one.

"I have no clue, what about you?" Ryan asked Pewdie, watching him study the keys. Pewdie rumpled his brows, thinking.

As we waited for an answer, all of us stood in an almost perfect half circle, facing Felix. He was still lost in thought, glaring at the keys as if he was interrogating them.

"I think I know where they're from, but you guys aren't gonna like it." Pewds said, head still down, looking at the metal in his palm.

"What? Where?" Dan inquired, leaning in. Pewdie looked up with a slight smile, which quickly disappeared.

"Nevermind that, now, look behind you!" We all turned at once, only catching a glimpse of the horrifying Slenderman. Before anyone could comment, everyone and everything was consumed by static, and I blacked out. Again. It seemed to be becoming a habit, a habit I wanted to break.