Ch. 24

::Delilah's POV::

"Cat? Helloooo?" I called, waltzing back into the kitchen, yet again. I didn't hear a response, so I began to look for food to stuff my face with. When I crouched down to open a cupboard I heard the door from the dining room squeal open.

" 'Sup?" The black cat said, strutting over. I closed the cupboard and smiled at him.

"Nothing much, just scavenging. You ready to go?" I scooped him up and dropped him on my shoulder, walking into the dining room.

"Well, I think we aught to find you some weapons or something, first, don'tcha think?" He answer, licking his paws. I frowned.

"Yeah, I don't really wanna die. Where could we find something?"

"Probably in the garden. I'm sure there'll be shears or something, there." As he told me this, I thought about the gameplay from the first time I'd played this game. I knew there was a garden floor somewhere, but we were far from getting to that point in the game.

"What garden?" I asked blankly, still thinking.

"The one out back, behind the house. It's not somewhere you go in the regular game, but I always spend my free time there. It's really nice. And I'd bet that the shears that you're supposed to find at the start of this game, when you play it normally, are back there." I gave him a pat on the head.

"How do we get out there?" The cat laughed at me.

"This new 'Master' is so stupid he forgot to lock the front door behind you guys. So, out the way we came." I found this quite amusing.

"Alright, then, onward!"

::Cry's POV::

After Delilah dashed out of the room, we all began to chat aimlessly. It was nice, since we'd been so caught up in survival, lately.

"I really would love a cheeseburger. Do you think Delilah will find some cheeseburgers?" Toby pondered, looking like he could already see himself devouring a mouthwatering cheeseburger. Pewdie looked hopeful. Dan laughed and shook his head.

"I highly doubt it, guys. If she did though, I'd want one, too." Dan said, cracking open another book to skim the pages.

"I want a beer. That'd be lovely right about now." I threw out there, huffing as I readjusted my sitting position against the wall.

"Amen, sister!" Felix cried, doing a ghetto church-woman voice. I smiled and laughed.

"Either way, Delilah better bring back some food." Toby said, clutching his stomach. We all nodded in agreement.

"And fast."