Ch. 19

::Delilah's POV::

In order to complete the next puzzle, we had to go get the bear parts from the other room. So we went out. Just as my hand turned the knob, I remembered there was a giant killer teddy waiting on the other side. Toby, Ryan, and Pewdie seemed to remember simultaneously, tensing up.

The bear ripped open the door, looking adorably vicious. I pulled out the knife and chopped him right through the belly seam. His stuffing spilled out, and he collapsed over. I breathed a sigh of happiness and pride.

No one asked about the knife, for which I was extremely thankful. But Pewdie looked confused.

"That wasn't like the game, at all." He stated. I shrugged, and we made our way to the other room.

I grabbed the limbs, clutching them. They were pretty gross, even for being stuffed animal parts, but I managed not to puke all over the boys. It seemed they were eyeing me with a new respect, like they'd just shoved all their faith into me. It was pretty scary.

We opened the door that had been locked in the scissors room, it unlocked when we solved the first teddy puzzle. Walking through the dining room, Felix kept mumbling about jumpscares. It was pretty funny when he was the only one to jump when a chair moved by itself.

"Why would you do this to me, Mr. Chair?!" Pewdie wailed, grabbing Cry's arm. I laughed a little. We kept going.

Walking into the kitchen, everyone crowded right near the doorway, looking expectantly at me. I smiled half heartedly, and walked up to the ghost.

"Here you go..." I said, placing the furry extremities on the cutting board. The chef laughed happily.

"Thanks, I was needing a hand or two." Tossing me a key, she began to vigorously slice the bear paws. I backed away, returning to the group.

"Got the silver for the soup, guys!" I cheered. Toby whacked my back encouragingly.

"Let's go outsmart some poison!"

::Cry's POV::

Delilah led us to the skull bowl filled with poison, and she dropped the key into it with a clink. The key turned black, just like the first time I'd played this, and somewhere a door unlocked.

"I'm tired..." Moaned Phil, slumping against a chair. Everyone looked at Delilah, who raised her eyebrows high.

"Well, I guess we could sleep in here for the night." She muttered, sounding a little tired herself. I patted her head, flashing her a smile.

"It's night-night time!" Piggy said, pelvic thrusting a little. We all gagged.

Blowing out candles and stealing chair cushions, we arranged ourselves on the floor. Everyone looked comfy enough, but I kept an eye on Delilah. She had an uneasy air to her.

"Night, bros." Said Felix, yawning so that we could barely understand him.

"G'night." Everyone replied. I sure hoped it was gonna be a good night. Haunted houses and young people aren't the best mix.