Tara

Tara. That's my name. Short and straight to the point. The world I used to see was bright and happy. There was laughter everywhere you looked. But that is no more. That was the day the laughter got drained. Now I'm only left with this dead flower that I found on my window sill. I guess you can call it a good sign or you can call it just another dead flower. Now everyone is gone, vanished, disappeared and whatever other words you could use to describe gone. Including my parents. The people that are meant to be at your wedding, the people that are supposed to see their first grandchild the people that are meant to see you grow and progress.

There are so many moments that they would miss and all because of that dreadful incident. I have learnt to adapt and be independent; well you have to when you have no guidance from anyone. I have a routine that I can recite even with my eyes closed. It consists of; waking up and man does that feel like a task. Showering this washes my problems and thoughts away just for a little bit. Eating well if you can call whatever you find healthy in your fridge eating and Patrolling round town, everything you see is either broken or just hanging. If this were a movie of two western cowboys fighting this would be the perfect set. Roads split apart like a broken hearts. Buildings looking destruct, there's no life inside of them anymore. Just like me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

authors note-

whoever reads this I just want too say a huge thank you! This is my first book as I a sense hat it has a plot and I really want to where it goes. if there is any grammar mistakes please feel free to comment and I will try and fix it as soon as I can and if anyone wants to create a cover for this book please message me on this or follow my social media accounts and talk to me on there :

insta:_precious78

twitter: _precious99

please like , vote and comment as it will mean so much to me .

signed : Precious