5 CODY

:) Tell me what you think!! I hate not knowing what you guys and girls think!! Ahh I hope you enjoy. Always open to suggestions.

I don't plan on going back to school, at all today. So when I get to the campus, I walk in and lay down on the bed with the batman sheets. There is something on my nightstand, when I turn on my side. Something that normally isn't there. I get up and reach for it. Realizing its someones phone I turn it on.

...its Ashley's. She never leaves her phone anywhere. I wonder if she was in my room. Honestly I don't care, so I decide just to try and go to sleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

-Hours ago-

I wake up to a faint metal sound. I forgot I locked the door when I came in. But most the time people don't just try to open it.

Standing up to go to the door, my knees pop loudly. The person at the door stops roughly. I could hear heavy breathing, as I walk to the dot and open it."Ashley?? What are you doing. You could've just knocked."

She looks at me with her rainbow contacts and messy yellow hair."I....uh l-left my phone here, yeah. I left my phone here. I needed it a-and I didn't know yo-you were here." She replies with a sheepish smile. Ashely walks around me to the nightstand and grabs it.

"Hey Ash? Why were you here?" I ask with a questionable tone. She stops and turns toward me.

"I left it here this morning. Remember when you and Azna were here??" She says fast, like if she slows down she might mess up. I stare at her for a long time, contemplating what to say next. I gave up and left the room. Leaving her in there.

Sorry it was a short chapter. I couldn't feel it anymore of what would happen.