Three Guys Misunderstood

****Justin's POV****
I woke up startled, more like scared to death. Finding my little brother bouncing up and down on me. Dang! I mean I love him to death but seriously.

"Okay Gage! I know, I know. But it's Saturday, why at this time." I say as I grab his arms, I pull him down in my chest. His smile is wide and big. That's the one thing that I wouldn't never regret. Causing him to smile made my day. He hugs me.

"Daddy isn't here. I needed to feel wanted for once. Sissy is always away. And well you know Mommy." He says closing the smile on his face.

My family is a little crazy. My dad is abusive and a drunk-of course he shows no one outside the family- but it's there. He's never sad one nice thing to me at all. Also he's not even my real father...my Mom kicked out my biological father. Because he was poor.

Now my Mom, that's in interesting story. Well to start off she is insane. Now I don mean, crazy insane. I mean, talks to herself, insane. She never really says anything to us kids. Instead she tells our "father" what to say to us. But when she leaves the room he beats us.

My sister. Tsk tsk tsk.
Other than everyone else she never gets touched or called out on. Everything she does erin we get punished for. It's messed up, but well she doesn't seem to care about us anymore. She is five years younger then me. Fourteen, yep woo, not.

"Jus? Can we go to the school campus?" Gage ask curiously. I nod and he gets excited and jumps off,"Be ready in five minutes, Jus. Okay?"
....
When we arrive at the campus, all the boarding kids stare at me. As if at any moment I'll lunge for them.

Oh yeah. In school I'm classified as the bad boy...although no one has ever got to know me. Maybe it's because of the black or the leather jacket. Maybe it was because they were scared of change, sometimes I want to scream at them,'people aren't always the same!' But I never do. No one gets me, no one probably will get to me. Except for Gage. He is my everything.

****Dylan's POV****
I think I'm gay. Or at least I want to believe it. Apparently I act as though I am, so I continue. I'm the only one I have. Mother and Father gone no where to be found.

Ashley. She's the only thing I'm scared to tell of the truth. Maybe it will ruin everything.

****Dex's POV****
Life sucks. Everyone at school hates me. Or it seems. I guess band geek isn't a good reputation at this school. But they'll have to deal with it. Band geek or not they'll still probably hate me.

"D!!" I here a familiar voice yell down the hallway. Just peachy. Kat, my best friend from England. Where I'm from but transferred.

I open my dorm room and look left, no one. Then I turn right and there she is,"KAT!" I run to her and hugger her so hard she's completely lifted off the ground. What she doing here.

"All college year for school." She says as if she read my mind. " best part I my dorm is yours." She smile the golden smile. I want to just stay at this moment right now.

"I missed you so much. Last semester was horrid. No one hung out with me at all. Ugh Kat I'm so glad your here." I hug her softy now. When we pull apart she takes her bags-which I neglect to realise were there- an runs to the room.

She opens it and screams. FYI a happy scream,"OMG! Ah this room is amazing a bunk bed with two desk. Ahhhh." She hadn't even unpacked and she is already going towards the bed. I grab her stuff and start unpacking her clothes in to her dresser.

She practically suffocate herself in the pillow," I love it!!" Was all that I gathered from we long paragraph of muffled words.

-Monday [Two days later]-
***Dex***
Kat and I gathered our stuff for the morning class and headed out. Instantly guys hit on her, she ignored them and continued," You're my best friend I will never ditch you for a guy." Was her response each time. God, I love Kat for this.

**_*_*_**_*_*_*_**
Hey guys!! Sorry it was a short update and probably not something you were looking for XD o well now there are three more characters for me to keep up with.