L.A.B

**Ashley's POV**
At the beginning of the year, Mrs.Rüshe informed us during the year we would be doing a science project. Which I found extremely strange considering she teaches Social Studies. But I think it has some history behind it. Maybe.

-in the lab-
We all arrive at the science lab after ten minutes. May I add the fact that the lab is all the way across campus. When I walk in I notice only about ten rows of two science lab tables. Each having two stations.

Mrs.Rüshe walks in as I take place in the back of the room. Waiting on my chair spot I notice a certain number of people. Most of them hadn't been in the room with us at the beginning. She starts calling out people,"Cade and Mary in the first table. Drake and Faith in the next table."

As she continued my mind moved to Audroy's smiling face. He hadn't been sleeping well the last few days, something about homework. Although he never gets homework. I don't bother him much about it. Out of all the stuff I've been thr-

"Ashley and Justin in the middle first desk." I hear the teachers perky voice. Which draws me back to Earth. Taking my stuff I place them down in my open seat next to Justin. This was my first time near him, mainly because he annoyed me. Not because of the whole bad boy scene but more of the 'I'm broken' look he carries around. I doubt with the clothes he wears he has one ounce of hurt at home.

"Hello." He says looking at me. My hands clasp together tightly. I hadn't expected him to actually say anything. The black leather jacket he was wearing was neatly laid against the back of his chair. His white shirt was very lose but tight at the same time showing a little muscle. When his eyes looked at me I noticed a hint of Hazel eyes.

"Hi.." I carry it out to far. As is I said it like 'why are you talking to me' kind of attitude. Mrs.Rüshe starts explaining the lesson a little further. Stating it was an outside of school project, that we only had today in the science lab. Unless we scheduled to use the equipment out of school times. Then she left us to start.

After thirty minutes of thinking of Theories or the project. The teacher announce we have five minutes left.

"So how are we going to start our main part of the project?" I ask bluntly.

"After school today, work for you?" He asks will look at the notes had been taking.

His short hair was in his face, so a flipped it. Okay now it was incredibly hot. I let out a little hidden laugh and he raises an eyebrow. For the first time I actually felt like a carefree teenager. Ever since Mom left I never got to be that.

**Justin's POV**

Her face glows red as she smiles. The I see it fade, she looked like she's mad or depressed. Maybe I'm not the only one that thinks about being happy then it gets crushed. Our eyes locked together. We sit there for awhile.

"Um sure. At your house?" She says. I completely forgot what we had been talking about before. Hesitantly I think about the possibility of my Father not being home.

"No, can we meet at your home?" I say rather quickly. She's the one to raise the eyebrow now. Realising I might know if he'll come home early or late. Would I want to risk him meeting her?

"Not my house. Tell you what meet me at the library?" She sad it slowly. Normally people would just go to ones house, but I have a very good feeling she isn't comfortable there.
-after school-

Justin's POV

When I got home, I saw Gage sitting in the floor. Quickly I go over to him. There is a black and blue deep bruise on his face.

"Is he home?" I ask looking around. Gage shake his head no.

"He left after he destroyed the kitchen." Had I not realised the mess when I walked through? Looking passed his shoulder over the couch I notice all the pots and pans all over the floor. Only a few things appears broken.

I walk over and start putting things away. The clock read 4:12 in eighteen minutes I had to meet Ashley at the library.

"Gage were going on a trip. Okay? But if people ask about the bruise you have to saw nothing, if you have to answer say you fell. Okay?" I say walking over to him and staring into his eyes. The excitement returns to his lovely eyes and he jumps up. Swiftly I pick him up and leave the house.

Somewhere along the walk he ends up on my shoulders.

*Ashley's POV*

My aunt was drunk on the couch when I walked through the door. I hadn't been back here in two days. Audroy should be home by now, he was on a mini vacation with a friend of his. I walked into the doorway of his room.

He was perched on his bed crying. Slowly I knocked twice on the door frame. His body stiffens as he turns around slowly.

"ASHY!!" He yells as he bounces of his bed and comes at me crying. I shush him, pack his bag and put shoes on. Many times he tries to ask what I'm doing. But instead I just pick up his bags and him. We walk out the door leaving our Aunt at home.

"W-what are we doing?" He says after he has calmed down from his sobs.

"Dylan is going to house is in his second bedroom at the dorms." I say matter-a-factly. Audroy's smile comes back. Although with his Down syndrome, he understands all of what is happening. I hope.

We get to the dorms. And I see Dylan on the couch." He Dylan this is Audroy. Audroy this is Dylan. Now I have a library hall to attend. Dylan he is good on his own, trust me. If you need to go anywhere feel free to just lock the door okay?" I say quickly placing all Audroy's bags on my bedroom chair. Dylan nods his head and closes his eyes. I walk out the door.

*****
Hey people!! I hope you like it so far. I have all the scenes written done in a notebook. So all I have to do is retype them in my phone!? Eee

Like and vote please. :)