PRIMROSE

-One week later-
I still haven't been to school. But Cody has been giving me my work. He would often talk about me going back to school, but I always brush it away.

I was sitting in my brother's chair in the living room, when a hard knock came to the door. Frightened I pretended I didn't hear it," This is Gail, I'm here for last month's an this month's rent." Oh now I'm screwed. I walk to the door and open it.

"Good Morning I say with a fake smile on." He stares at me, I can see into his green eyes. They're gorgeous and handsome. His hair was barely showing due to the beanie he was wearing. He looked nice. I look at him and I can tell he doesn't seem happy.

"Please, come in, Gail. My parents are not home for the time being. And unfortunately I don't have money to pay for rent." I say, tearing up at the spud of my parents gone.

"We'll do you know of when they will be back here." He says softly, his voice is razor sharp but angel like. Kind of like Andy Biersack's voice, but let's be honest no one can own up to that voice. Gail lays his hand on my shoulder and shakes a bit."Um are you alright."

I hadn't realized I was crying until he awoke my 'day dream' and I mean crying. Here in front of a complete stranger who is gorgeous. He gets up and hugs me,"They aren't are they?" He say softly into my ear and I have my head. I cry hard then I had before, because someone else finally saying it to me tells me how real it is. We stand there for awhile and I cry and comforts me.

I pull away,"I'm sorry, to waste yo-" He interrupts me with another hug. For some reason I feel calm so I hug him back.

"The worst part about this, is I can't let you-" he stops and looks down. I know what he was about to say. I can't stay here without rent. And let me tell you that's just peachy.

"It's okay I'll just get a dorm at campus, I know this your job. I'm sorry to interfere you have other customers." I say getting out my phone to call my brother. Instead Gail takes my phone and adds his in there. Well he calls my phone so he has it, too.

"Now this is a privilege. No I'm just kidding. Just call if you need anything, okay? I live in campus. Call me or text me when you move in there. Deal?" He asks genuinely, showing me that it out of care and not for dating.i nod my head and force a small smile.

"Also I know it hurts. You don't have to smile, even though it lights up your face when you do." He states as he walks to the door and leaves. I smile for real this time.
••••••A day later••••••
I end up moving out stuff into the dorm room west of campus, all yesterday. For one so we wouldn't have to worry of rent. The worst of it was packing up Mom and Dad's room and stuff. But it got done.

The dorm room was standard two bedrooms completely closed off with doors. And a living/ kitchen area. Plus the attached bathrooms to the rooms.

Alix was excited when we got to the dorms. But realizing were leaving he got upset while packing everything. "Prim which room will I get??" He ask when we have all the boxes organized into person.

"Choose one they might be the same size." He starts to look at the rooms. We agreed to have the gaming systems out in the living room. So we could play together without feeling like an intruder into his room.

He pick up all the his boxes and lays them on the floor of the room that is to the right of the door. Once you walk in you are in the living room, which is quiet big. The rooms are on opposite side of the living room.

I pull my phone out and text Gail,' We just got all over our stuff in the dorms.' For some reason I felt as if it's a requirement to tell him. Even though I don't have to.

He text back almost instantly,'hey,okay thanks for telling me. Call or text if you need anything at all. Okay I'll always be willing to help.'

For some reason I completely ditch the idea of texting Cody. Just because it was weird that he just came to my house. It was weird that he even knew where I lived.

School tomorrow. I'm going, too.