Meow

*Dex's POV*

It's been exactly 42 hours and 36 minutes, since I last talked to or seen Dylan. Kat gets on to me every time I even mention his name. Every time I do she throws the closest object to her, at me, and tells me to text him. Normally, I wouldn't be so scared to call people. Or to just walk to their house to talk.

"Dex! Someone is at the door for you, I mean dang. They've been knocking since twelve." Kat yells from the lock on room. I'm sitting in my bedroom working on the essay Mr. Gunliee assigned. It's only five past twelve, she made it sound like hours. 

I slowly get up and put my work away. Once I open my door, Kat grunts and answers the other. She must have thought I wasn't coming. The moment I get in the room I hear a loud sigh. All of a sudden, I'm being pulled by a girl with vibrantly bright hair.

"I'm Ashley, Dyl's friend." Was all she said as she pulls me down the stairs. I stop at the beginning of the hallway.

"Where are we going? I barely know you." She sigh a pulls me to a door  I glance up and notice the numbers 672, Dylan's room. I hear a child crying and someone shushing. Ashely opens the doors quickly.

"I'm finally back!" She yells.

"Um..you were gone five minutes. I don't see why you rudely interrupted me wanting advice, to leave. I mean I'm not good at this, you know it. And you know it's not about Audroy. It's about, De-" He was interrupted once again when he looks up and sees me. I shyly wave. While I mentally kicked myself for being so awkward.

Ashley laughs a little,"I left quickly because the advice I was going to give was to talk to him. But then I quickly realize you're stubborn. Also now I have to leave, I didn't want you to be lonely while you promised to watch Audroy." Then she left. 

I stand there looking away. Dylan was sitting on the ground with a crying child in his lap, which I now know is Audroy. 

"Um, you can sit down if you'd like. There's a couch behind me or the ground." I didn't want to be looking down on him, so I opted to sit on the ground across from him.

"So, how was visiting your Dad's house?" He says smoothly. I had totally forgotten that I told him about visiting my dad for a day. It's hard to visit him for a full week, he's always on business trips. So the one day he was at home in London, I decided to visit him.

"It was short. We only spent the time watching football, which I hate it. He only said a couple words to me. He was mainly tired from work." I say quickly. Making sure not to mess up or say something wrong.

"Football to you, is American soccer right?" I nod as a reply.

We sat there talking for awhile. I learned a lot about him. That his father didn't accept him being gay, and that his mother was very supportive. Also that his two sisters developed a cancer type. One survived and the other died. 

But vis versa he learned a lot of me. How my father rarely talks to me, but I still want a relationship. That my best friend is the closest thing to a sibling to me, even though I have three blood siblings. My mother is in rehab after she tried to overdose on drugs. But aside from that I'm normal, well not really.

It was six o'clock when I received a text from Kat.

I'm just going to assume I'm not feeding you tonight. ;) 

I laugh at her attempt at a wink face. Dylan raises his eyebrows and stares at me questionably.

I show him the text, and he bust out laughing. A part of me feels stupid for showing him that, but I'm glad I did for another reason.

"Yes, you may stay for dinner. It's Mac and Cheese with hot dogs, I know it's not fan-" Onscd again he is interrupted by me.

"For your information that's the best combination in a life time. Fancy doesn't even begin to explain that type of dinner." I say in a very rich British accent.

He laughs then looks at me,"Did you just try to impersonate a British person. Because may I remind you, you already are one." I laugh and it takes about five minutes to stop laughing. Audrey had fallen asleep somewhere between 12 and 6 I honestly don't remember what events happened, while I talked with Dylan. 

After about ten minutes, Dylan grabs two controllers to the Xbox that was on the tv stand and offers one to me,"Choose any game off the top of your head to play." 

I honestly didn't expect him to have it, but I accepted his challenge,"I doubt you have it, though. Online Magic, it's a card gam-" This time I'm interrupted by him, as he hold his hand up.

"Say no more." He grabs a cd from its case, and puts it in. The moment I see the name pop up I'm surprised. No kidding, he had the correct game. "FYI, I bomb at this game, so be prepared to be crushed."

"Mhmm, sure, Dyl. Try to beat me. I'll own you."  We played two times and I won easily the first time  the last one lasted about an hour.

"Oops, okay you win both, but we need to make dinner." We? For some reason I like the sound of that. 

We.

I walk to the kitchen with him behind me. 

"Point me in the direction of objects and you start cooking." Is all I saw, and that's how it was until dinner was ready. During dinner it was chaotic, because Audroy had a hard time swallowing the food. But we got through it.

It was eight, when Dylan and I found ourselves talking on the couch again. 

All of a sudden a stops telling his long story,"—can I, would it be wrong to say I wanted to kiss you?"  Honestly it wasn't even weird, because the whole time ice skating I wanted to kiss him. And well, I barely knew him then. "I'm sorry- it is, I shouldn't have even thought of the idea even being remotely poss—" 

I kissed him. I'd never kissed anyone before, and to be truthful, I'm glad he was my first. It felt absolutely perfect. Everything seemed to stop. Time. Reality. I felt like this was a dream.

He slowly pulled away, and I felt like I had done something wrong. "You're amazing. Not just amazing at kissing, but completely amazing. You're life has been awful and out of all of it you came out as...well, you. Im sorry I'm really awkward, though. I feel like I'm pressuring you into doing this. Oh, and sorry for Ashley...I was kind of talking about you too much. I guess I just—"

This time he cut himself off by kissing me again. I was completely fine with it. Then suddenly this happened.

"OH MY GOD, THERE WAS A LITTLE CAT OUTSIDE IN THE COLD! AH I CANT EVEN."  I turn around and see the same girl, I saw the night I came to get Dylan. Her eyes are practically bulging out of her head.

"Oh, umm. I'm sorry. OOO, I see what's going on. You two enjoy yourselves. Dyl, call me when you fall asleep if Ashley isn't back. Sorry I interrupted." She say smiling super bug, as if she is excited.

"I'm sorry, I embarrassed you Dex." All I do is smile and shake my head. Then we here the girl outside screaming excitedly.

"Is she alright?" Is all I say laughing.

Dylan starts laughing then says calmly,"She'll settle down after writing. But just don't be surprised if you see a published book about our love story."

"A new phandoms shall start. We will be the history of  phandoms." I say smiling big.

"Well, unless Dan and Phil come out. Phan is happening to let you know." He says smiling starring straight at me.

"Of course. We can't forget about them." I say leaning back against the couch to get comfortable. When I look over, he is still starring but he is smiling even bigger. "Do you like what you see?" 

He smiles even bigger,"Actully, I'm very satisfied with what I see. So yes, I do indeed like what I see."

I smile,"Im glad, I can satisfy you." 

"The mere thought of you satisfies me, you have no idea how glad you would be if you even knew." The moment the words leaves his lips I smile. I don't think I could stop smiling, not for anything.