Maybe It Was Me

***Gail's POV***

You know how when you see someone hurt it hurts you,too. Even if you don't even know them. Like in movies a character cried over death, and cry for them. Maybe this is insane, but I felt a though I have be there for her.

She might be all I have to hold on to.

I lost everyone in my family. It hurts to see happy families talking and walking on the sidewalks. But I can't tell at them, because that's exactly what I would do if I had mine. College sucks. I have no friends due to the fact I actually pay attention in class.

^^^^
I was walking down the sidewalks of the campus when I saw a tree. When I was little I played a game with my brother, we were a Jeti. We had to protect our territory. Trees were our homes and we would sleep in them.

My brother was three. He was diagnosed with a syndrome, we here his blood doesn't cot. Making him lose a lot of blood, in large amounts. If he was cut. We were playing Jeti nights, when he fell of the tree and got scratched up and gashed open is arm. Mom wasn't home. The blood wouldn't stop at all. Band aids kept getting soaked, and what scared me was it wasn't a gash that need stitches it was just a big cut. He said he felt tired. When the blood stopped pouring I sent him to be to lay down. He went to sleep and didn't wake up. Mother always yelled at me when ever I got a near a tree, she frequently talk about how she'll never have her little baby. And I was the one to ruin that.

My mom ended up killing herself. Probably because of me. I've been on my own for about seven years. I have a job, rent collector.

*_*_*_*_*
I woke up by my alarm, realizing I don't have to go to morning classes. I have all afternoon classes. Instead of going back to sleep, I find myself walking back to the tree in the court yard. I see a lot of people walking to class. The tee is crooked in a way for one to sit on it and read. Although I learned not to climb trees. I leave it be and walk further down the sidewalk.

I end up running or jogging. The argument my head is having with myself is irritating. I need it gone. Running around the corner from the dorms,I spot Primrose. She sitting on the ground under a tree. She looks so peaceful. Except she doesn't at the same time. Noticing me, she waves and smiles. Worst about it is I know that smile, forced smile. I can't stand it I stop and come towards her.