Party- (Part 1)

**Dylan's POV**
"AHSLEY!! School starts in five minutes. Plus Emily is here to watch Audroy." I yell at the bedroom door. Emily sits on the couch on her phone. She's the paid babysitter.

Honestly she is the palest person I've ever seen. She's not like completely white, but it's odd. Her blue eyes stand out from her appearance, along with her brown hair. Easily she could pass as a magazine model. I guess.

Audroy runs into the kitchen,"Nom noms?? Food?" He doesn't say much in the mornings. But when I get home from my three morning classes he is like a bunny jumping up and down. That kid is so energetic and fun to be around.

"I'll get you pancakes. What do you want to watch Audy?" Emily says calmly. They both have nicknames for each other. Considering Audroy first called her Emy now she calls me Audy. It's pretty funny watching him laugh at the funny sound. Ashley emerges through the doors.

"We have exactly thirty minutes till his class. You just want to get there early because that one guy. Don't you Dyl?" She says smiling. Her makeup is perfect. Not much to it, just black eyeliner and gold eyeshadow. Which brings out her eyes perfectly too. I roll my eyes and walk out the door with my stuff.

"Hey. Have you heard anything from Cody?" Ashley and him haven't talked since their fight. If you call it that. He doesn't say or do anything for Ashley. I've only seen him between classes.

"Nope. I doubt he has anything to say to me anyway." She replies. Just when a guy passes by her and she stops.

**Ashley's POV**
Henson.
He passed by me but stopped after he noticed me. Dylan walked away,"I'll meet you at first." He says finally walking completely away from the two of us.

"Hey, Ashley, is it?" Henson asks me. My face gets really hot. Once again his eyes are the same pale, gorgeous blue.

Gorgeous.

"Um, well thank you." He says with a smirk.

Did I say that out loud.

"Er yes, yes you did. And you also said that out loud. I don't mind. it's a nice hello. How are you?" His voice is so razor sharp it's amazing. I turn away hopefully hiding my cherry red face.

"I'm doing fine, and yourself?" I say trying to stay calm. He looks me up and down. And my face starts to get hot again so I look away.

"I've been fine. Actually I've been looking for you since I ran into you." He was looking for me? Why would he want to look for me?

"And for what did you expect to tell me, as it seems you have finally found me." I say smiling bright. Maybe a little to big. Having a serious problem piecing my words together.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to this party in throwing. Not many people will be going and I wanted to spend the evening with you." He replies after hesitation. It seems as though he was nervous to ask me.

"I would love to go. But I have to get to first. Look for me at the Cafeteria at noon. I'll see you later, Henson." I walk away smiling big and bright. Probably for the first time since my mother left me. Trying to calm my face I walk into first. The one thing a I notice is Dylan talking to someone. I look around him and notice it's Dex.

They're both laughing at sown thing Dex had said. The bell rings and class begins.

*NOON*

I walk into the cafeteria. It took awhile to get here. Considering this is only my second time actually being here. Dylan was staying at the dorm to hang out with Emily and Audroy. When I get my food I sit at a small table that no one has claimed.

After a few seconds of sitting down, someone sits down across from me. I look up expecting it to be Henson, but instead I see Justin.

"Hey I was wondering when we we're going to do for the project. Where we were going to meet this week?" He says quickly. I study him, normally he is so smooth. But today he is edgy? No matter.

"Well we could go to the library?" I suggest read to end the topic. To get him comfortable.

He shakes his head,"The library is closed this week. Reconstruction."

"Your house?" I say as another suggest ready to be shot down.

Of course he shakes his head,"No. How about we meet at the Coffee Shop?" Their coffee was disgusting, but their muffins are good. Honestly I was fine with anywhere but my dorm or house.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that. How about tomorrow night?" He nods his head and leaves excusing himself.

Odd. Seconds later Henson comes with food. He sits down across fro me where Justin had just been sitting.

"Hey, sorry I was late. Ha-ha I was held up in Lauren's room." He says quietly. First name bases are you seriously?

"Lauren. Um she's Mrs. Smith. Not Lauren. Why would you call her by name?" I say sharply. Expecting some lame excuse.

He stops eating,"She's my sister." Okay, wow, unexpected. Completely missed that one. I thought he was an only child?

"I was told you had no siblings..."I say slowly. He starts to eat again.

"She's my half sister. I never knew till last year. That's only because she was going to be my teacher this year." He says solemnly. "Now off a sore subject. For the party I was planning on picking you up and meeting your parents."

"Sure, yeah that would be lovely." I say quickly getting up.

"Oh and it's tonight, sorry I didn't ask you before hand. I'll see you tonight?" I stop dead in my tracks. Realistically I was thinking I had a couple more days to plan my fake parents but never mind.

"Yeah, tonight." I say quickly and I leave. Wow now I have to spend the night at a terrible house waiting forbid to pick me up.