4 PRIMROSE

Jack, my boyfriend, had arrived an hour ago. He didn't say much, in fact he didn't even ask what happened. My brother was crying in my lap, when Jack came in. All he did was walk past us into the kitchen and came back with a sandwich.

"Why are you here, Jack?" I asked after watching him eat his food. He looked at me with his hazel eyes, and ran a hand through his perfect brown hair. He was wearing skinny jeans, but he wasn't pulling them off. When you have muscular legs no skinny jeans will work.

"Am I not allowed to hang out with my girlfriend?" He asked with a snappy attitude. All I did was stare at him. After he said that he wouldn't look at me.

"It's not like I invited you over. What if I didn't want you to come over and 'hang with me'?" I use my fingers to make quotations over hang with me to show he really isn't.

"The only problem with that theory,Honey Bunch, is every girl would freak out if I just came over," he replied with a smirk. I really just want to walk over there and smack it right off his face.

Normally Jack would never even bring up other girls, when he's around me. We were always self observed in our relationship, to where he didn't care about other girls. But since he brought it up right now, I can he just came over to play Xbox. Which I hid from him because he got me banned of Live. Which isn't the point.

"Jack all you are is a narcissistic asshole," I look him straight in the eyes when I say it. My brother laughed or more like a chuckled. But that was the first time he smiled since he found out about our parents. Jack just stares at me, with a pissed look. Like he's going to kill someone. I stand up an head towards the kitchen. Before I get out of the living room I hear a crash, I look over and see my brother on the floor. And Jack holding a vase.

"He fucking laughed at me! That little bitch." Jack says and walks towards the front door. Right when a car pulls in. Jacks out the door, and I run after him.

"Jack get your ass back here!" I yell and he tunes around. He flips me off. I reply," Oh yeah and next time. When you decide to 'hang at your girlfriends house', you might want to check again. Because if I recall correctly you have to have a girlfriend. To hang with one."

He comes toward,"What did you say to me?" He grabs my wrist before I could get away,"What did you say?" Jack raises a hand to slap me but before he could reach me I say someone behind him. The guy takes Jack's hand from the position and twists it back as far as it can go. I look over right as I hear a crunch and Jack falls over screaming in agony.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*
1 hour later

We got all the paper work done. Because Little Miss Jack was charged for assault. Mainly because he knocked my brother out. Other than all that I got a ride home from the guy who helped. I know the face not the name.

"What's your name?" I ask randomly and I quickly feel stupid after it. The boy looks over at me and smirks a little. Not one of those bad boy smirks. A kind one, you can see his dimples when he does it. His piercing blue eyes stare at me. Then he turns back to the road.

"Cody, sorry about all that went down. I came to see what was wrong, because normally you've never missed a day of school," he says as he pulls into the drive way and parks the car. Turning to me he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"I think I should be the one saying sorry, mainly because I was the one who dated that jerk." I say looking down. I remember what my parents thought of Jack.
-1 year ago-

Jack was suppose to be here by now, why would he be late. To set an example?

"Primrose where is Jack. Prom starts in 5 minutes he should've been here 6 hours ago to get dinner!" My mom yells up the stairs. I look down at my dress. Black and white. The black was a bunch of details that made it stand out. My hair was just in a French twist. Nothing special, except the fact that it was PROM!!??

I here the door bell ring as my mother opens the door,"Hey sorry I'm late I slept in." I could hear his lame excuse all the way up here.

"Yeah next time instead of dreaming about going to prom with Primrose. Actually get up and do it." My mom said when she closed the door in his face.

Yep I ended up going to Prom with my Best Friend, Xekk. Amazing year actually.....not.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Cody looks at me with a sad face," You're welcome for the ride. It's starting to rain, maybe you should go inside before it down pours." He says. I look outside and noticed that it was raining.

"Yeah,Okay thanks." I say. He writes something down and hands it to me....his number. He must have say my reaction, because he spoke frantically.

"Oh sorry. That's my number. Um if you need anything just call okay? I live at the campus."

I get out of the car and walk inside. My brother is asleep on the couch. That's a good idea, I walk upstairs and fall asleep once I hit my pillow.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Sorry it was so long :? Anyway. Like it up! Give me feedback it's always good.