Him?

*Prim's POV*

A ringing pierced the night, waking me up from an awful dream. I look over expecting it to be seven a.m. Instead, I was greeted with a lovely time of three a.m. I know it was my phone that went off, and not my alarm clock. So get out of bed and walk across the room towards my phone. Normally, I would have it on my nightstand but I didn't want to tempt myself last night, while I did my work.

Once I got to it, I was surprised. The caller ID read, Dex. I gave him my number in the hall way on habit, so he knows he has a friend. Usually, people text first but callings fine. I pick it before it goes to voicemail.

"Good morning?" I say trying to stay politely that it's three in the morning.

"Yes, indeed. It is in fact morning, and I do apologize for waking you up earlier then you get up." He states rather quickly. For some reason, I have a bad feeling of the call.

"Dex, is everything alright? Are you alright?" I respond after thinking about his haste talking.

"Um, no not exactly. I'm fine, some sort. But unfortunately not everyone I'm around is happily breathing." Happily breathing? No. Now somethings wrong.

"Where are you, I'm coming." I grab the keys to the dorm room. 

"At the hospital. The one on the north side of town." He says sounding calm.

"Okay." And I hang up. I leave the room, and run to Gail's room, which is down on the first level.

It took me awhile to officially wake up from the dream. So once I got to his door I finally realized what's happening. Someone, that Dex knows I know, is dying. 

I open the door, without knocking. Honestly, I didn't  want to wake any unhappy souls right now. Or better yet the dorm manager. When I walk in, all I see is a fully dressed Gail on the couch. He stares at me for awhile.

"I need your help, fast?" I say really questionably, not knowing if I imagined him or not. He just nods.

"Then let's go. First though, I know you haven't eaten yet, so grab a granola bar from the bowl on the table." I look around for the bowl. When I realized, he was talking about on the table in the kitchen. Which is new, most people in the dorms don't have any type of dinning table. I walk quickly and grab it, and leave out the door thinking he is following. Realizing he didn't, I went back in.

Gail is sitting calmly on the couch, like he didn't just see me. I go around the coffee table and grab his arm. By the door are keys hanging on a hook, hoping they're the car keys, I grab them. 

"Now. Gail, we have to leave now." I say rush fully, but not raising my voice one bit. I almost, practically drag him out the door. At least, he is walking and I dint have to drag a sleepy body. That would like really illegal walking out side dragging a body. Sigh, right now I don't even know why I made that job. Someone, I know, could be dying.

"You driving? Or would you like me, too. Because, if I'm speaking freely, you're not awake enough to even touch a car." Is all he says. Strangely that response makes me smile. He is in fact, correct about my state of being. I hand him the keys as a response and he grabs them and he starts running toward the car. Now, he knows it's important. I run to it, too.

"Now, where are we going, exactly?" He says the moment we are settled in the car. I stare blankly out the windshield. 

"The hospital. The one on the south side of town." I'm very hesitant. Because I didn't pay attention to the direction of the hospital. I look at Gail. He just shakes his head.

"No, Prim. The north one. I believe you men the north one. Because, sadly we only have one hospital." I start laughing, wow..okay. Thanks Dex, for confusing me out of my mind. All Gail does is smile and shake his head. Then he inserts the key and starts driving toward destination.