Chapter 32: To Hogwarts

As Hermione and Draco took off, flying as fast as they could they both heard a loud bang. Hermione whipped her head back and to her horror she saw something horrible. A strange feeling started to form in her stomach, making her want to throw up. She was overmastered with emotions. All those years, all those memories... Gone, in a single flash. Her appartment was on fire, it's windows shattered. Black cloaked figures were circling around it, firing even more spells at the penthouse. 

"T-They're h-here!" Hermione stuttered as she poked Draco with her finger. She felt too numb to react. She spend years saving up for everything, making it a decent home for her and Cecily, arranging it the way Draco liked it in case he would come back soon... All those effords, gone in a single flash. Everything was gone. Draco whipped his head back and almost fell off his broom when he saw the view. 

"Bloody fucking hell!!!!!" He shouted full with rage. "How the fuck did they find us?!!! Merlin, this wasn't supposed to fucking happen!" He continued on screaming his breath out. 

"The tracking spell! They will track us! We need to get down and remove it!" Hermione suddenly shouted as she started to fly upwards, towards the mountains that were only a few miles away. 

***

"WHERE ARE THEY?!!!" An angry female voice shouted as she apparated from outside the appartment to the living room inside. 

"I-I'm afraid we don't know, mrs. Lestrange..." A male voice stuttered, bending his head down in fear. 

"You don't fucking know? How do you not know?! Have you not been spying on them for the last two weeks?!" Bellatrix angrily shouted at him, walking closer towards the scared man. The rest of the death eaters landed with a thud next to them. 

"I-I'm afraid t-that we waited too long after w-we send the letter, mrs..." He stuttered, bending his head even lower to the ground. 

"A LETTER? YOU SEND THEM A LETTER?!" Bellatrix roared, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him towards her. "WHAT DID YOU WRITE IN IT?!" 

"T-That w-we w-were c-c-coming, mrs..." The man stuttered, looking as scared as a human could probably look. Bellatrix's expression changed from angry to raging. Her eyes were filled with fire, trying to burn it's way out. 

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! YOU MESSED UP MY WHOLE PLAN! YOU FILTHLY LITTLE HALFBLOOD!" She hissed as she roughly threw the man to the ground. 

"No, no! P-Please, mrs... Have mercy..." He begged, carresing Bellatrix's feet. Bellatrix moved her feet and kicked him square on the jaw, firing him backwards. 

"CRUCIO!!!!!" She shouted as she pointed her wand at the wailing man on the floor.

***

The couple both landed with a loud thud on top of the highest mountain. If they weren't in a situation like this Hermione would've enjoyed the beautiful view. She would have sat down with Draco and stared at the sun rise. But unfortunatly things were different now. They had to keep moving. 

After they removed their tracking spells Draco decided that it would be safer for them to ride on one broom. Hermione settled down at the back of Draco's broom and held tightly onto him. They took off with a swift motion, leaving everything behind. Hermione felt a single tear drop from her eye. 'On the run again...'  She thought sadly, holding tighly onto Draco. 

"I think we should take a break." Draco said as he started to slow down. Hermione eagerly nodded. She was freezing. Draco landed on a big grass field in the middle of nowhere. 

"We've been flying for 5 hours!" Hermione exclaimed, rubbing her hands together to create some warmth. 

"Stop complaining! Do you think it was easy for me? You just held onto me and did nothing!" Draco suddenly said, starting to get angry. Hermione winced because of his harshness. Draco's anger suddenly vanished as fast as it had come.