Chapter 9: Ron finds out

Hermione and Ron sat at the Gryffindor table the next day.

Hermione couldn't help but look at the Slytherin table.

She finally spotted Draco and he was staring at her. Oh his lips looked so soft.

His grey eyes stared at her full with longing.

"Hermione what are you looking at?" Ron said slipping his arm around her waist.

Hermione moved un-confortably.

Draco noticed this and his expression changed in half a second. He looked furious.

"Nothing.." Hermione said quickly.

Before she knew it Ron slammed her lips onto his pulling her into him. She tried to move away but Ron was too strong.

When he finally let go he was breathing heavily and Draco looked like he was about to pop.

He got up and stormed angrily out the great hall, kicking his plate.

Hermione felt horrible. She wasn't just another toy in the box. He actually cared about her.

Hermione felt the tears stinging her eyes.

"Hermione, are you alright?" Ron asked holding her hand.

She pulled back.

"Dont you dare follow me!" She said whilst a tear dropped down a cheek and ran after Draco.

She finally found him somewhere in the dungeons.

"Draco! Wait please!!!" Hermione shouted coming closer to him.

"Leave, Granger!" Draco shouted angrily facing Hermione.

I'm so sorry for what happened, i just thought you were playing around with me!" Hermione sobbed.

Draco hated seeing her like this.

"I wasn't playing around! You were the first girl i, i cared for! You were the first one i was scared to lose!" Draco spat angrily.

"Draco, i didn't know that! I'm so sorry, please forgive--"

Hermione got cut off by Draco's lips slamming onto hers. It felt wonderful.

Draco flecked his tongue on Hermione's bottom lip and she slightly opened her mouth to let his tongue slip inside her mouth.

Draco hungrily explored her mouth and let his hands slid down her waist.

Hermione grabbed his hair and pulled him into him wanting more.

"Draco???!!!!" A voice shouted behind them.

They turned around and saw Blaise.

"What are you doing here, Zabini?" Draco spat, obviously angry since he ruined their session.

"I might as well ask you the same question,

Malfoy." Blaise snarled.

Hermione went red.

"Its none of your business." Draco said coldly pulling Hermione towards the great hall. Blaise stormed off angrily towards the Slytherin common room.

Draco stopped in front of the entrance of the great hall, where nobody could see them.

"Which class do you have first?" Draco said biting his lips and looking hungrily in Hermione's eyes.

"Potions, you?" Hermione asked.

"Same." Draco said smirking.

Hermione walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down. A minute later Draco entered and walked over to the Slytherin table.