Chapter 21: It hurts

"HERMIONE!!!" Draco shouted, grabbing her by her waist and pulling her up onto him.

She fainted. Her head rested deadly on Draco's shoulder.

"I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU! WHY DID I LEAVE??!!" He shouted in shame. Not later, Ginny came running towards them with a worried look.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" She screetched as she saw Hermione lay unconcious.

"IT WAS BLOODY BELLATRIX! SHE TORTURED HERMIONE! OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND I... I WASN'T FAST ENOUGH." Draco shouted, tears streaming down his face.

"Get her inside!" Harry shouted from behind Ginny.

Draco lifted Hermione, and literally sprinted inside. He gently put her on the couch.

"Move." Ginny said breathing heavily. She took out her wand and started muttering spells, which made all the bloody wounds on Hermione's body close.

"She should be fine after a day or so." Ginny said calmly looking down at her.

Suddenly, the lights went out.

They were only accompanied with the light that came from the windows.

After a second, they went back on.

Draco noticed Ron standing behind the couch.

He looked furious.

"What the hell Weasley?!" Draco hissed.

"Shut up Malfoy!" Ron spat back. He turned and faced Harry and Ginny. "After Hermione healed, the four of us will leave. Without the ferret."

"WHAT?!" Draco growled. "I WILL NOT LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"PISS OFF MALFOY! SHE WAS NEVER YOURS! YOU STOLE HER FROM ME!!" Ron shouted making Ginny flinch.

"Ron this is ridicilous!" Ginny interrupted.

"Lock Weasel up and wait for him to calm down!" Draco snarled.

"SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP MALFOY! I HAVE LOVED HERMIONE WAY LONGER THAN YOU DID!"

"At least i didn't treat her like a puppet!!" Draco yelled.

"Oh yeah? Who was the one to call her a mudblood? Who was the one to torment her all these years? Of course, when she grew attractive you went for the bate! You never really loved her." Ron hissed.

The worst part about hearing this, that it was true. Not that he didn't love her, which he did alot, but the tormenting.

Right when he was about to punch a hole in Ron's face, Hermione woke up.

He quickly rushed towards her, holding her hand.

She started muttering stuff. Both Draco and Ron leaned closer.

"D-D-Dra-Draco.." She kept saying.

Ron felt his heart break. How can she love that ferret more than him?

"I'm here Hermione... I'm here..."

By this, Ron looked like he could kill. He walked away, knocking over a flower vase.

"W-What is w-wrong with him?" Hermione stutters as she frowns.

"He is just jealous.." Draco hissed, his tone suddenly changing from comforting to coldness.

"What do you expect?" Ginny said, sounding almost bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mione... Get up.." Draco said softly, stroking Hermione's hair.

"Why?" She answered sleepily.

"Because we have to move somewhere else. Its not safe.."

"Okay.." She said, slowly getting up.

Draco gently walked her down the stairs.

"Hermione cant apparate. She is too weak." Harry sighed, sitting down on the couch.

"I can take her with my broomstick." Ron said, the moment Harry stopped speaking.

"No, i will." Draco hissed, tighting his hold on Hermione.

"No offense Draco, but i really think Hermione should go with Ron. Since you still have the mark and they can track you down. Once we brew the potion and get it removed, you're safe." Ginny said, stepping inbetween Ron and Draco.

"Fine. But its for Hermione's safety. And dont you dare touch her Weasel!"

Author's Note:

Wow! Its been long. Too long. So here is chapter 21. Hope you guys like it.

I'm sorry its so late, because at school we have like a test every week and it sucks. But i will try to post weekly. Love you all!!!!

-Luna