Chapter 13: The Plan

Later that night the four of them went down for dinner in the great hall.

Hermione thought she should tell them about wanting to break Draco free. They know he is in Azkaban, but they've never heard of Hermione's plan.

"Guys, i have to tell you something..." Hermione said as she sat down on a chair.

"Anytime." Ron answered stuffing a big spoonful of pudding in his mouth.

"Stop eating and listen you fatass!" Ginny hissed.

"So, you know that D-Draco is in A-Azkaban..." Hermione said slowly.

"Yeah, because he was a death eater!" Harry roared.

"Shhh!!!" Ginny hissed again.

"He was innocent guys! What would you do if they would kill your parents if you didn't join???" Hermione protested.

She saw Harry's head go down.

"Oh, i'm sorry Harry... I didn't mean to..."

"Its okay, forget it." Harry said raising his head back.

"So... I need to get him out." Hermione said nervously. By this Ron spit his pudding right into Ginny's face.

"WHAT??!!"

"Control yourself Ronald!!" Ginny shouted wiping away the pudding on her face. "Disgusting..."

"Guys, i cant live without him... He was the only person that i felt truly happy with!"

"Well, you're doing fine on your own.." Harry muttered, receiving angry glances from Ginny.

"I'm helping." Ginny said putting her fork down.

Hermione winked at her and turned to the boys.

"I might as well join then. But only for you Hermione!" Harry said.

"Ron?" Ginny asked slightly angry.

"I have no other choice do i?" Ron eventually said and joined too.

"Thank you guys! Lets have a meeting in the room of requirement at 12 PM!" Hermione said getting happier.

With her friends on her side she could do anything. Well, with a little help of somebody else.

*

*

*

Hermione, Ginny, Harry and Ron walked to the Room Of Requirement.

"Think of a nice and cozy place to make a plan guys." Harry said closing his eyes and thinking hard.

The rest did as they were told.

After a few seconds they opened their eyes and a wooden door with golden encravements on the edges.

Ginny slowly opened the door revealing a big room, with a huge table in the corner, a big couch where at least 10 people could fit, a fireplace, a door which leads to a big library and a small bar, filled with food that appears again when it finishes.

"Wow!!" Ron shouted running over to the small bar.

"You just ate!!!!!" Ginny shouted, running behind him and pulling him back.

The four of them sat down on the couch. Hermione told them about her strange dream.

Everybody just stared at her, shocked.

"The dream seems logical... The death eaters that are left know alot of dark magic that we need." Ginny said calmly.

"True.." The boys said at the same time.