Chapter 4: Slytherin Love

When Draco saw Weasley hitting Granger he felt anger burst inside of him. Why? He didn't know.

He wanted to get up and punch that git Weasley.

Wait, what? He should be happy he punched the mudblood, right? Then why did he help her? Why didn't he let Brown torture her, and get what she deserved.

Draco kept reminding himself he didn't care about her and that she was a mudblood. A filthy mudblood.

Hermione was walking up the stairs to the hospital wing with Mcgonagall.

Hermione couldn't stop herself from crying.

"Does it hurt that bad Mrs.Granger?" Mcgonagall's worried voice said.

"No, i'm fine... Its just... R-ron was my boyfriend..." Hermione sobbed holding onto Mcgonagall's arm.

"Oh dear... Did he ever hit you before?" She asked looking worried.

"N-no, never..."

"Merlin's beard! Again here Mrs.Granger?" Madame Pomfrey said putting Hermione down on a bed.

"Was she here before, Poppy?" Mcgonagall said surprised.

"Yes, she certainly was! She had fainted after she got off the train! Potter said it was because of heart break or something."

"Mrs. Granger, can you please tell me what happend on the train?" Mcgonagall asked politely.

Hermione didn't feel like talking, but she would never say no to a teacher.

"M-me and R-ron got together at the end of fifth year, we s-spend most of the summer t-together. W-when we were on the t-train i s-saw R-Ron and Lavender s-snogging. Since he's been with Lavender he has changed and has been acting w-weird.." Hermione said still sobbing.

"I see..." Mcgonagall said, her eyes full with pity.

A few minutes later a person burst in the hospital wing through the doors.

"Hermione, i'm sorry! I didn't mean too do this to you!" Ron begged.

"Go away Ron!!" She shouted at him turning her back.

"There you are!!" Madame hooch said panting behind him. "No more running away like that Weasley!" She said angrily and walked him back downstairs.

"Done!" Madame Pomfrey said.

Hermione looked in the mirror and saw she had applied a little bit of healing cream. It still was a shade of red and puffy. "You can go Mrs.Granger." Mcgonagall said.

Hermione nodded and thanked them.

She went down the hallway and saw dinner was finished and everybody was gone.

She heard a loud scream from outside the castle. It wasn't a girl, it was a guy.

The door was still open so she slipped outside and she saw a red headed boy carrying a girl with light green hair.

Hermione immediatly knew who they were.

She quickly hid in a broom cupboard in the castle.

Ron burst through the door carrying Lavender bridal style. It broke Hermione's heart to see him do that to another girl.

To her surprise Lavender wasn't stunned anymore, but she fainted. She should have been awake a long time before.

Ron carried her to the hospital wing.

Hermione decided to come out of the broom cupboard and decided to take a walk in the castle.

She soon realized she was in the dungeons. When she was about to leave she heard a familiar voice behind her.