Chapter 11: A Connection

There she stood. Watching the person she truly loved getting dragged away. They were sending him to Azkaban.

Hermione was never going to be able to see him again.

She couldn't just stand there!

Hermione got up and ran after them.

"DRACO!!!!!!" She screamed desperatly.

She landed in his arms, Hermione hugged him tightly.

"Get off silly girl!!" A angry voice shouted and pulled Hermione away from Draco.

"Dont touch her you filthy animal!" Draco spat at him bitterly.

Hermione eventually broke lose, not knowing she was so powerful, and jumped back at Draco kissing him. Savouring the taste of his lips for one last time.

"Ermobolus!" The same angry voice shouted and the next second Hermione felt herself getting pulled backwards by invisible hands.

"NO!!! LET ME GO!!!! YOU CANT DO THIS! HE IS INNOCENT!! HE WAS FORCED TOO!" Hermione felt herself shout repeaditly as Draco was getting dragged out of the hallway.

She heard a popping noise and they dissapeared.

How could they do this?

Hermione felt herself getting ripped up into a million pieces. Her heart felt like it was about to brake and shatter to pieces any minute now.

She slowly adjusted herself, just noticing the spell had dragged her back to the court room.

Everybody was giving filthy and questioning looks towards her.

"You know what? FUCK YOU! You're all pathetic jerks that judge other people before even knowing what they've been through!" Hermione screamed sobbing towards them. Wow, where did her manners go? But at this moment, she didn't care.

She stormed out angrily out the room.

She walked towards the fireplace, grabbed some floo powder, and screamed: "Hogwarts!!!"

Soon she appeared in the fireplace in Mcgonagalls office.

"Mrs.Granger, where is Mr.Mal---" Mcgonagall tried to ask but Hermione stormed off sobbing out the classroom.

She didn't care about anything else. All she wanted was Draco, the one person that truly makes her happy, but he wasn't there.

She walked towards the Gryffindor common room, but soon bumped into somebody.

She looked up and saw Harry.

He noticed she was crying, but he had a hint of coldness in his eyes. Ron must have told him that he catched her and Draco kissing.

"Hermione?" He asked in a hoarse whisper.

But Hermione couldn't talk. Even if she tried too. She ran past him, to her dormitory and threw herself on her bed, crying.

It has been 2 months since Draco was in Azkaban. Hermione had trouble eating, and paying attention in class. She would often lock herself up in a bathroom stall and not come out for 4 hours straight.

Hermione was laying on her bed, wide awake at 4 AM, as always. She needed to get him out. She couldn't live like this, and neither could Draco.

She clutched the beautiful necklace he gave to her in her hands. Even though they were a official couple for only a day, they had a strong connection.

She loved the days when they met in the empty classrooms and talked about their problems. He understood her unlike Ron.

Hermione needed to do something. She needed to find a way to end this misery. Nobody talked to her, none of her friends. They knew what she did and they would never forgive her for this.

She decided to sleep first, since that was an un-familiar feeling for the last 2 months.

She closed her eyes and instantly felt herself fall in a new world, where she could relax.

Hermione was standing in a cold room. She kept looking at the clock. She was waiting for somebody.

Finally, she heard footsteps come near.

The wooden door opened and a woman with messy, curly hair and a long, ripped black dress walked in followed by several other women and men, all dressed in black.

"So she is the one you were doing business with.. That mudblood..." A cold voice whispered to the woman with the messy, curly hair.

"Hold your mouth Defolius!" She spat back at him.

"So, so... Nice seeing you again, Bellatrix." Hermione said coldly looking the woman in the eye.

Hermione woke up breathing heavily and fell off her bed.

'What was that dream about?' She thought, confused. Did it mean something?

Suddenly she heard a whisper coming out of her necklace.

"H-Hermione? H-Hermione?" It continuesly said.

She grabbed the necklace and held it tight to her ear.

"H-Hermione?" It said again. Hermione immediatly regonized the voice.

"Draco!" She said a little too loud. "I promise i will get you out of there!"

"N-No. Y-You cant r-risk your l-life for me!" Draco protested.

"I will! And, how come we can talk?" Hermione asked.

"M-Magical necklace, i-i have one t-too." He said shivering. Suddenly Hermione heard loud footsteps through the necklace.

"Draco?" She asked worried.

"I have to go! They're coming! T-They can't catch us!!" He said hoarsly and the connection broke.

Author's note:

VERY IMPORTANT:

I'm sorry this is so short, but we just reached 100 reads!!! Thank you all so much guys!! I plan on doing something special for it, but i'm not sure what! Please comment if you have any ideas!

I love you all and thanks for supporting me!

-POTTAH