Chapter 19: With you

"There it is!!" Harry suddenly shouted, swooping down with his broom.

They all did the same and landed with a thud next to Harry.

Draco looked around. They were high up in the snowy mountains.

They were surrounded by tree's and bushes, all painted white due to the snow.

Further up there was a big frozen lake.

Ginny shivered.

"Harry, why the hell did you bring us up here??!!" Ron sighed angrily crossing his arms around his body for a source of warmth.

"Nobody will be able to find us here, Ron! As you might have noticed we flew to another country!"

"Where the bloody hell are we, then????!!!" Ginny growled.

"I have no idea." Harry simply said.

"Great.." Ginny muttered.

Altough Draco was never happier than to be up in the high mountains with fresh air.

"What now?" Hermione asked sheepisly, rubbing her arms.

Draco swiftly slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her into him, giving her warmth.

Ginny pulled out her wand and whispered: Accio Five Star Hotel Tent." With a hope nobody heard her.

"Really, Weasley?" Draco asked smirking.

"Shut up ferret. Girls have their-lets say, needs." She snapped at him.

A few seconds later a big blanket the size of an elaphant came flying to them.

"What the hell?" Ginny muttered.

It landed with a loud thud next to her.

"Uh, i think that's your tent..." Draco whispered.

*

*

*

"Filthy mudbloods... Blood traitors... Not soon... Dead... Blood... Pain... Torture.." A hoarse voice whispered.

"They will soon all be dead... Dead..." A rough female voice muttered seconds after.

"The plan... Must succeed. We need one more thing..." The hoarse voice whispered again.

"Where is it?!" The female voice hissed.

"The school..."

*

*

*

Ginny swiftly waved her wand towards the elephant sized package making it unpack itself and build itself up.

When it was finally finished, the tent was ginormous. It had 3 floors, at the bottom floor a big living room, a kitchen and grey, cozy couches. The second floor was very large. It contained 4 rooms, a big bathroom like the prefects one at Hogwarts, and a big glass window looking out at the frozen river.

Finally, the third floor had a little build in restaurnt, enchanted to make any drinks or foods you like. The ceiling was also enchanted making it look like there was no top. It had little wooden table's and chairs put together to create one big table for 6.

"Guess this will do." Ron joked staring briefly at the five star tent.

*

"GET YOUR DIRTY ARSE FEET OFF MY FACE RONALD!!!" Ginny screetched kicking Ron in his ribs.

Hermione walked in the living room seeing Ginny was doing a handstand, whilst Ron was shoving his smelly feet in her face.

Hermoine couldn't help but laugh.

Not later Draco walked in. He had taken a shower and somehow summoned his cologne Hermione oh so loved.

"Hey..." He said huskily, hugging her.

"What do you say if we take it to our bedroom from here on?" He whispered in her ear.

Hermione couldn't stand against his teasing charms so she simply nodded, biting her lip.

"Oh please do this somewhere else!" Ron spat.

"We already were!" Draco hissed pulling Hermione upstairs.

Author's Note:

Phew! It's been a long while! I'm sorry, i was just very busy with my other stories!

Thank you for reading guys!

-Luna