Chapter 31: The letter, yet again

"Now, let's get this party started!" Blaise shouted as he flicked his wand causing the music to change. Instead of a party song there actually was a slow song playing; 

'Pretty woman, walking down the street...' Blaise started dancing, pulling Pansy along with him. She hissed to let her go but Blaise didn't hear her. They both started slow-dancing whilst Pansy rolled her eyes. Blaise was actually very amused. Hermione laughed and flicked her wand towards the confetti contraption, activating it. The invisible machine flew towards Draco and before he new it he was getting sprayed with confetti. 

"Granger, what is this?!" He shouted as he blew some confetti out of his mouth. Hermione laughed and so did the rest. She got up and pulled Draco with her, making him dance to the song. Draco put his hand on her waist and started dancing. Oh, he had missed this. The other's quickly joined them. The contraption was still spraying confetti onto Draco but it had become more fierce, spraying confetti onto the others as well. 

Ginny flicked her wand and the music changed again. 

'My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want none unless you get buns hun.' Hermione rolled her eyes and let out a giggle. Since the song came out Ginny loved it. Hermione personally didn't like it much but it had a very catchy tune. Whilst the other's were dancing people started eating from the snacks. 

"What is this?!!!!" Ron suddenly shouted, spitting a cookie out from his mouth. Hermione turned around in panic but soon started laughing. 

"That's just a cookie, Ron. Nothing special." Hermione said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. 

"Oh really, than why does it taste like puke?!!!" Ron almost shouted, putting the cookie back down and grabbing a big bowl of chips. He saw Blaise eyeing the bowl. 

"Mine!" He said defensivly as he started dancing with the bowl and eating out of it. Blaise stepped back and held his hands up. 

"I ain't touching it, mate." 

After alot of dancing it already was 11 PM. "Time for the cake!!!" Hermione squaled, moving towards the table and putting some plates and forks ready. Everybody gathered around the table. When everybody was quite the candle that Hermione bought started speaking. 

"Hey dad, wow it's weird calling somebody dad, well oh we're already recording? Okay, so hey dad, i'm your daughter, Cecily. I'm at Hogwarts now but i wished i could be there. Anyway, i just wanted to tell you that i'm glad you're back. I bet it made mom alot happier than she was before. I'm really looking forward to meeting you. I hope you're enjoying your awesome party. Bye, i love you." Cecily's sweet voice sounded from the magical candle. Draco's eyes filled with tears as he smiled. 

"I love you too." He quitely whispered to himself. He felt the same warmness fill his insides again. Everybody was smiling. 

"Okay, let's start cutting! I'm getting hungry!" Blaise exclaimed, rubbing his tummy. 

"You just ate 2 bags of chips, fatass!" Pansy screetched, hitting his arm. 

"Alright, woman, geez." 

Draco took the knife and cut a big slice that was 20 cm long in width and 10 in lenght. He put the piece of cake on a plate and handing it over to Blaise. 

"Thank you bro, thank you!" Blaise shouted, hitting his chest with his fist. Draco smirked and continued cutting. 

After everybody was done eating the drinks appeared. "Okay guys, i know a very good game. We're going to sit in a circle and some person is going to ask a personal question to somebody and if you get it wrong you have to drink one shot of firewhisky!" Neville exclaimed, almost jumping because of his excitement.