Chapter 33: Kidnapped

Hermione slowly turned around, her heart beating 1000 times per minute in her chest. She was surprised she hadn't died yet because of a heart attack. Hermione's eyes widened as she saw Bellatrix holding onto Cecily as her wand was pointed against her throat. Hermione stopped breathing for a minute, letting the situation sink in.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Drakey." Bellatrix purred, disarming Draco of his wand. Cecily looked around with big glossy eyes.

"Mom..." She whispered, the fear dripping out of her voice. Cecily looked at her mom before she ripped her gaze away from her and turned towards Draco.

"D-Dad?" She whispered unsurely, examening Draco with her eyes.

"D-Don't worry sweety, everything is going to be okay... We will kill that bitch once and for all." Hermione said angrily, puffing her chest up and shooting daggers at Bellatrix.

"Well, that isn't very nice is it, mudblood?" Bellatrix hissed, taking a tighter grip onto Cecily. Cecily let out a soft grunt. Draco felt like his heart was ripping itself apart. Right when he finally had the chance to meet his daughter, this had to happen!

"What the fuck do you want, Lestrange?" Draco spat at her, moving closer to Hermione. Hermione looked up at him and when she made eye contact she pointed at her back pocket where her wand was situated. Draco ripped his gaze off Hermione and looked back at Bellatrix, relieved she didn't notice.

"Where did your manners go, Drakey? Didn't your mother teach you anything?" Bellatrix hissed, taking a step back.

"Answer the damn question!" Draco roared, making Hermione flinch. But Bellatrix wasn't effected.

"You. I want you." Bellatrix hissed, her foul breath hitting Cecily square in the face.

"Don't you ever brush your teeth, woman?!" Cecily exclaimed, shrivelling up her nose. Bellatrix gave her a hard shove. "Shut up, child!"

"So, I would like to trade something with you, mudblood." Bellatrix said as she faced Hermione. Cecily was helplessly struggling to get out of this mad woman's grasp and run to her mother."You will give me Draco and I will give you your child back."

Hermione groaned internally, screaming to herself. How could this evil woman make her choose between the two most important people in her life?!

"Mom, don't do it! They're going to use him to--" Cecily attempted shouting but Bellatrix quickly cast a silencing charm. However, that wasn't enough to stop her. She kept shaking her head and trying to escape. Hermione couldn't help wondering what they were going to do with Draco. No, she would not lose the love of her life again or Cecily. She would win them both back. But now, she just had to distract Bellatrix so Draco could grab her wand.

"And what if I don't give him to you?" Hermione stubbornly asked, shooting Cecily a small wink. Cecily immediatly nodded and waited for about a minute.

"If you don't do that, then I will have to sadly torture your little ch--" Bellatrix was cut short as Cecily moved her foot backwards and swinged it at Bellatrix's leg. There was a faint 'crack' noise before Bellatrix howled out of pain. Draco moved fast and snatched Hermione's wand from her back pocket.

"Petrificus Totalus!" He roared, pointing his wand at a groaning Bellatrix. Her arms immediatly stiffened up and she fell with a loud thud to the ground.

Hermione dashed over towards Cecily and hugged her. She held onto her like it was a matter of life or death.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry that this happend..." Hermione cried as she pulled back. "Did that bitch do anything to you?" She suddenly snarled, looking over at Bellatrix with evil eyes.