Home, or not?

Stoick woke up with start. Skullcrusher was nuzzling him and purring for him to get up. He rolled over in bed to hug Valka, except that she wasn't there. He jumped up and called Gobber and Hiccup. Grump pushed Gobber off his bed to wake him up. And Toothless and Hiccup were down the stairs in seconds.
"What is it? Where's mum?" Hiccup bombarded Stoick with questions.
"That is the problem! Valka isn't here!" Stoick had worry in his eyes, and it was turning to panic.
"Dad, search the ground level of the nest with Skullcrusher! Gobber, search the outside ground. Toothless and I will warn the other dragons and search everywhere else." Hiccup ordered before running out the cave. Stoick was on an eager Skullcrusher and was out the cave in seconds. Gobber mounted a lazy Grump and was more like a few minutes to get out the cave entrance.

Hiccup and Toothless, after telling the Bewilderbeast to warn the other dragons, were searching the top of the nest on the outside. The icy spikes reached for the sky with ease, and freezing water dribbled slowly down the sides. You could hear the occasional thump below as Grump would drop to the ground or run into a ice pillar because of sleep. Toothless used his echo-location to search through the hundreds of tunnels that allowed dragons to come and go from the nest. But there was no sign of Valka or Cloudjumper.
"It's like they've vanished from the Archipelago!" Hiccup groaned.
"Not exactly." Toothless crooned as he turned his head towards the ocean. (I'm going to make it, that when a dragon speaks it will be in italics)
Hiccup looked at the oceans surface carefully but couldn't see anything. Just sea and....more sea. Suddenly a burst of hot acidic water shot up in front of Toothless.
"Hey! Watch where you spray that stuff!" Toothless roared at the bright blue Scouldron.
"Sorry Toothless, and Hiccup." The Scouldron apologised quickly. Hiccup adjusted his seat and then turned to the Scouldron.
"Is everything ok?"
"Valka is at Berk. And she wants you's to come over." The Scouldron explained to Hiccup before diving back into the sea.
"Well. Let's go tell Dad and Gobber bud."

After answering more questions, Valka mounted Cloudjumper and headed towards the Chiefs house. Cloudjumper couldn't fit in the door so he slept just outside her window. She got changed into some clean clothes and went to bed. The next morning she woke up to Cloudjumper roaring full on!
"What is it?" She groaned. Even though she was the Chiefs wife, she wasn't a early riser. Cloudjumper, realising that she wasn't getting up easily, jumped onto the roof and bounced up and down making loud banging noises.
"Alright I'm coming!" Valka yelled. Cloudjumper immediately stopped bouncing around and peeked his owl-like head through the window. But Valka wasn't there. Valka had run down the stairs and was playing hide n seek, just to see what Cloudjumper would do. He jumped down on the ground and tried to open the door. Valka ran back up the stairs and jumped out the window and around to the back of the house. She could hear Cloudjumper sniffing around the house front, and he was heading in her direction. Looking around hurriedly she ran to the next house and then the next, dodging Vikings and loose Yaks. Finally, she dived behind two stumps. One was taller than the other, and they seemed to move now and then. Cloudjumper appeared around the corner and sniffed for her track. He slowly advanced toward her, eying the two stumps cautiously.
"Don't move at all Bucket. It might think that we are statues!" One of the stumps spoke. It was Mulch! The stumps were Vikings!
"Freeze!" Valka said behind them. That didn't work because both men jumped in surprise. Cloudjumper bounded over and knocked Valka to the ground, locking her happily.
"Eww! Don't do that! Ahh!" She chuckled in the end because she knew that he was just playing. Eventually he stopped and Valka mounted on, and they took off into the sky. Vikings watched the pair do flips and twists in and out the clouds. But by lunch time, it looked as if two or three more had joined them.
"Who are they others?" The word spread quickly, causing a crowd to gather in the centre of Berk.

"Valka! Your ok!" Stoick beamed with relief when he spotted his wife doing a flip with Cloudjumper. Gobber and Hiccup were just behind him. They had all headed straight for Berk when Hiccup told them what the Scouldron had said.
"Stoick! How did you find me?"
"Hiccup told me!" He replied. Valka glanced at Hiccup.
"A talking Scouldron spotted you here at Berk." Hiccup replied glumly. Why was he sad? Valka wondered.
"Anyway. We are home now, let's go." Stoick shouted with joy, and nudged Skullcrusher to go forward.
"You guys go ahead. I'll be back later."
"Hiccup. Is something wrong?" A concerned Valka asked a sad Hiccup.
"Ahh. I just.....I don't think Berk will except me." He replied.
"They will. I told them everything, all they want is to see you. Especially a certain girl." Valka smirked.
"Certain girl?" Hiccup, Gobber and Stoick exchanged glances.
"Cmon!" Valka yelled happily. Cloudjumper dove through the clouds and down towards the town centre. Stoick wasn't far behind. Gobber, moved Grump just so he was over the crowd and then gave him the word.
"3....2....1....And...........GOBBER COMING THROUGH!!!!" Gobber yelled at the top of his lungs. Grump stopped flapping his wings and dropped from the sky.
"Arghhh! Vikings scattered from the centre. Grump expanded his wings at the last second and hit the ground with a light thud.
"Yah always have to make an entrance, don't you?!" Stoick scowled. He then turned back to his people.
"I'm sorry about everything. However, as you may have heard, there was a massive advantage to my wife and I disappearing for a few days." Stoick took a breath.
"We have found my long lost son! Hiccup is just in the clouds." Stoick finished his speech and turned to the sky. Vikings turned their gaze to where Stoick was looking.

Toothless and Hiccup flew around for a few minutes. Stoick finished his speech, and Hiccup could hear silence. He didn't really want to see Berk. What if they don't accept me? What if they don't want me? Who was the girl that wants to see me? All these thoughts were annoying Hiccup.
"Let's just go!" Toothless roared.
"Alright already. I'm going." Hiccup groaned before clicking Toothless's tail to auto. Toothless barrel-rolled to grab Hiccups attention before diving down.
"Woohoo!" Hiccup whooped with joy as he clutched the saddle and let the wind fly past his hair. Toothless plasma blasted straight ahead and they flew through the smoke after it exploded. Berk appeared suddenly and Hiccup's happiness ebbed away. Toothless could sense it but said nothing. Vikings, at first, just cowered or stared at the black creature sky rocketing towards them. But it soon turned to cheering and laughter at the Chiefs son!
"Hiccup has returned!"
"Hiccup has returned!" They all chorused as Hiccup landed Toothless and slipped off his back. Vikings crowded around them, but Toothless blasted a circle of warning.
"Son. Do you realise now that, Berk wants you. They want their heir here, to teach and train them." Stoick rested a hand on Hiccup's shoulder and gave him these kind words. Hiccup sighed in defeat.
"I'll stay. As long as I can bring my dragon family here."