Greetings

After all the excitement of Hiccup's return, everyone very slowly disappeared. Hiccup rested his body on Toothless casually as a group of teens approached. One was fat as...well, fat can be. One was well built and tough looking. Then there was a boy and girl that looked like identical twins. And finally there was a tall girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was the only pretty one out of the group and she, unfortunately, stayed back.
"So, who are you guys?" Hiccup asked casually. They looked shocked that he didn't no them.
"Wait a second. You don't remember us?" The girl twin said.
"No. Should I know you?"
"Yeah! You should! I'm your cousin!" The tough looking boy said.
"Woah! Your my cousin? What's your name?" Hiccup eyed the tough boy but couldn't see a single thing of how he could be related.
"Snotlout Jorgenson." He replied. Hiccup thought deeply. The name rang a bell.
"And I'm Fishlegs." The fat kid said.
"And I'm Tuffnut. And this is my sister Ruffnut, but she's not as good as me."
"Hey!" Ruffnut yelled and pushed Tuffnut over. A wrestle was soon in place.
"Nice to meet you all." Hiccup nodded in thanks. His glance towards the pretty girl in the background must've caught Fishlegs attention.
"Oh. That's Astrid Hoff........"
"I can introduce myself Fishlegs!" The girl snapped before looking Hiccup up and down.
"Astrid Hofferson." She said finally. He smirked. She was feisty and slightly vicious.
"Hmmm.....all your names ring bells but I just can't think of where I've seen you's."
"Well, perhaps if we show you around you might remember some things." Fishlegs suggested.
"Not so fast there Fishlegs! Hiccup needs some rest." Valka wondered over and led Hiccup away. He waved bye and started to talk to his mum.

_______________________________________________
Sorry for not updating in ages! Just been way to busy. Anyway, here is a very short chapter. But I will tell you that the next chapter will be a tiny bit romantic.

Love you all!