Gold Electricity

Metal scraping against metal, that could describe the sound that the Bewilderbeast made as he slid down the embankment. His huge claws dug into the rich soil desperately, trying to save himself, not for his life, but for his quickly diminishing authority. Realm kept blasting along with the Whispering Deaths. Toothless, Azzurri and Tramonto also blasted. Each blast made the Bewilderbeast more unsteady, made Drago more nervous. If the Bewilderbeast failed the fight, if he lost, the Night Fury wins. Drago made a run for it. Straight to his ship followed by a few men. Azzurri saw all this.
"Oh no you don't." She hissed violently before shooting up into the sky. Her body shimmered in the sun as she went above cloud level. For a second, for just a second, she forgot all her problems, all her worries and concerns, as she fell down back through the clouds. Once she was below the clouds, smoke filled her nostrils again. Her eyes went slitted with rage. She turned herself around and shot down to Drago's ship so fast that not even Toothless could have kept up with her. Her back turned bright white and her wings became brighter than the sun. All Drago saw coming was a light from the sky's before it hit him.

A shock wave exploded from a ship behind the Bewilderbeast. The giant creature fell forward and down into the water. Toothless and Tramonto fell to the ground with a thud, Hiccup groaned from the ground. He had been on Toothless when they hit the ground, but he was alright. Both dragons then flew over the the very wrecked vessel. Azzurri was nowhere to be seen. Tramonto landed on a plank and watched a metal arm float past. It was Drago's. Toothless frantically searched for anything that could be Azzurri. He had nearly lost her before, he didn't want to lose her now. Why had she done that?! Why why?! He too, landed on a plank and stared empty hearted into the sea. Tramonto growled gently as he paddled over to Toothless. He had love once, and he lost it. He understood exactly what Toothless was going through.

Hiccup and Astrid watched from the shoreline. They felt useless. Sure, they had just won a big battle and naturally they would be celebrating. But their hero had just risked her life by destroying Drago, the Bewilderbeast, Drago's men, and saved Berk. And now, now it looked like she was gone, gone forever.

"Why? Why did she do that?!" Toothless growled into the water.
"Because, because she loved you. And in her minds eye she saw that this was the only way to stop fighting. Even when she was just a baby she was never for fighting. If she saw her mother and I having a quarrel she would........." Tramonto stopped talking. Toothless looked up at the Night Fury and saw that his eyes were reflecting something in the water. Toothless looked down into the water, it wasn't blue anymore, it was white. He flew up into the air, all the water as far as the eye could see was glowing white. And it was getting brighter and brighter by the second.

Hiccup ran to the waters edge and felt the water, it was warm and tingly. He pointed his sword into the water and it became electrified. White bands of electricity ran up and down the sword. Vikings crowded the waters edge and did the same. All their swords, shields, axes, maces and daggers became electrified!
"What is going on in there?" Hiccup backed up. Whatever creature could make the water do that was formidable.

Toothless and Tramonto flew above the Vikings and watched to see what was about to happen. The water became brighter and brighter, it even became a shade yellow. Berkians had to look away now otherwise they'd go blind. Toothless, determined to see what was happening, didn't care about his eyes. He watched as the water not to far away couldn't be seen anymore.

Then it happened. Something shot out of the water and all the light in the sea followed it. Wings extended and it spun around as the light flickered around it. It moved around to a few rock stacks, the light suddenly disappeared. Toothless shot forward and hovered in front of a rock stack. Azzurri walked over to him from the opposite side. Toothless gasped as he noticed gold bands running up and down her back across her wings and down her legs. Her eyes opened and they shone gold. But not for long, they turned blue again and the gold bands disappeared.
"Toothless?" She asked quietly. Toothless flew forward and embraced her in a hug, his wings wrapped around her.
"I never want to lose you again. I have never been so scared in my life. Why did you do that?"
"Because I love you and it's the only way I could see in destroying Drago and possibly the Bewilderbeast." She replied. Toothless licked her on her head and they flew back to Berk.