Problems

Well, let's just say that Astrid and Hiccup couldn't get away from each other after that. It had only been two days since the initial love struck moment. And, although Hiccup still hadn't visited the nest yet and was really worried, Astrid and him couldn't separate for more than an hour before having to go back and at least stand next to each other. Snotlout had gone insane now because his "Beautiful Girlfreind" had left him. He now had something against Hiccup but know one could tell what it was. Valka and Stoick were very proud of there son to have picked a fine girl like Astrid. Stoick was also mainly happy that it kept Hiccup on Berk most of the time.

Toothless was starting to get very edgy by day three. It was early in the morning, the sun hadn't even risen yet. Large clouds filled with water slowly swept over Berk, sometimes showering it in a fine mist of rain. Toothless was up and pacing Hiccup's room back and forth. His claws scraping the ground at every step.
"Toothless! Go back to sleep." Hiccup groaned. Toothless growled back and shot a miniature blast above Hiccups head.
"Are you trying to kill me!" Hiccup shot up and whisper yelled at Toothless. He then realised that something wasn't right.
"Sorry bud, is everything okay?"
"No! Nothing is okay. Legend is calling me very faintly. Something is amiss at the nest!" Toothless snapped. Hiccup jumped up quietly and placed the saddle and all his original supplies on Toothless.
"Meet me at the docks bud." He whispered to Toothless, grabbed his cape and ran outside to Astrid's.

Astrid jogged down the stairs to her front door. Her mind confused as to why someone was at her door at this time of night? She opened it slowly to reveal a wide eyed Hiccup.
"Do you realise what time it is?!"
"Yes I do, blame Toothless. I have to go to the nest. Something is going on there and Legend needs me. If you want to come, you have five minutes. I'll go tell the others." Hiccup explained before running off to find Fishlegs house. Astrid scooted upstairs and changed into her warm clothes. Stormfly was already up and rearing to go.
"Easy girl! Just let me saddle you up and we are off."

Fishlegs stumbled down his stairs and opened the door. Meatlug lumbered over behind him with sleepy eyes. Hiccup was standing there looking very full of something.
"Hiccup it's freezing outside! What it's it?"
"Trouble at the nest. I have to go. Astrid is coming and if you want to come, be at the docks in four minutes." Hiccup answered Fishlegs utterly confused look and took off to the twins house. Fishlegs contemplated for a minute until he heard the twins arguing about something.
"I don't pacifically want to be bombarded with questions from the chief, so I think we should go girl." Fishlegs hurried back to his room and got ready to leave.

Snotlout had to be the most hardest to get up. He kept coming up with excuses and reasons why he didn't have to go.
"Beauty rest! That's how I get the lady's attention."
"Well, your on your own then." Hiccup replied scooting out the door to the docks. Snotlout watched him until Astrid appeared, right at his door step.
"Hey babe." He flirted smartly. That just got him sprawled on the floor.
"We need you and Hookfang to help at the nest, otherwise you will be answering to Stoick!" Astrid snapped at him before running after a fast disappearing Hiccup. Fishlegs was just behind her followed by the twins. Hookfang looked towards the dragons that were entering the dimly lit sky, and then back at Snotlout with a disgusted look.
"Fine! But don't blame me if we die to some stupid feral dragon." Snotlout groaned, placing the saddle on Hookfang and grabbing a warm cape. They soared into the sky after the others when a Stormcutter appeared out of nowhere. An angry Valka was seated upon it.
"And where do you think your going?" Valka asked.
"Ummm....Ahhh.....just a morning flight with Hookfang! He really enjoys it." Snotlout replied dumbly and took a quick glance at the gang who were nearly out of sight. Valka followed his glance and growled in annoyance.
"Where are they going?!"
"To the nest." Snotlout gave in. Hookfang roared to the other dragons for some reason. Toothless answered back with a plasma blast in the sky. Cloudjumper went to fly after them but couldn't seem to go. He kept doing circles and shaking his head.
"Cmon Cloudjumper! What is it?"
Snotlout watched the scene and decided that this could be his chance to escape. Hookfang read his mind and swerved to avoid the double wings of Cloudjumper and then flew swiftly after the gang. Valka made Cloudjumper land and gave him a stern word or two before heading back inside.
"What was happening up there Valka?! You looked like you were about to be killed!" Stoick ran inside after Valka who was clearly shaken. She wondered if it was a good idea to tell Stoick what she knew or not. She sighed and looked at him.
"Hiccup and the gang have all gone to the nest. I have a bad feeling about something Stoick, what should we do?"
"We should go after them. But this time perhaps we should keep ourselves hidden and watch what's happening before jumping to conclusions." Stoick replied, reaching for his yak fur cape and sharp sword. Valka nodded and walked outside to Cloudjumper.
"Sorry boy. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. But now I do need you to focus on the trip ahead."
Cloudjumper purred in response and flapped his great wings to show that he was ready.