War

Hiccup had a plan, don't worry. He just needed to wait for the right time to put it into action. The battle was fierce. Drago definitely had the upper hand at the moment. More men, more dragons that wore armour. Plus a gigantic Bewilderbeast in the water ready to pounce. Toothless was saving as much energy as possible for the big battle, so he mainly kept up high. Hiccup was constantly on and off his back, jumping from different dragons and helping Berkians and Outcasts fight. Drago had disappeared who knows where with a few men. Toothless had told Azzurri to stay in hanger with the children and elderly ones in case her father appeared. Hiccup finally decided it was time to call for some more backup.
"Call them Toothless! Call them!" Hiccup yelled to Toothless from a Hobblegrunt. Toothless sucked in a much air as possible before letting out a sharp roar, actually a scream, so loud that Vikings temporarily halted fighting. He spun as he roared and then went silent. Drago watched from behind a building at Toothless, his body glowing blue and his eyes angry.
"Imagine that creature in my army alongside Tramonto. Wouldn't he be a beauty?" Drago chuckled evilly. His men smiled alongside him.

A call for help screamed inside Realm's head. Her eyes flared red and she called for her Whispering friends.
"Come. Our Alpha needs our help." She told them before burrowing out and towards Berk.

A call for help rushed inside Ashes head. He flew up and called his comrades together.
"Hurry. Toothless our Alpha needs our helps. Hurry." He and his friends rushed through the cave in a cloud of smoke towards Berk.

More and more dragons heard the call for help. More and more dragons gathered together and headed towards Berk. From forest to ground, from sea to sand. Everything seemed to wake, listen and understand. For the first time in dragon history, every single dragon as far as the eye could see and further, were all focused and thinking the same thought.
"We must reach our Alpha!"

Back on Berk everything was chaos! Drago, determined to annihilate and destroy Hiccup, called Tramonto to the surface. Well, he was in one of the ships compartments. Azzurri panicked the minute she heard his roar which was followed by a high pitched scream by Toothless as he shot over her and blasted at Tramonto. He just dodged the blast before taking to the air. Hiccup watched Toothless with worry, but also realised that he had to let his beloved friend do this. So Hiccup jumped from a Hobblegrunt to Azzurri( who had come out because she couldn't stand just listening.)
"You and I need to work as one girl. Please?" Hiccup leaned towards her head as she hovered. She purred in response and her eyes suddenly went cheeky. Hiccup hung on to the band around her neck as she shot forward towards her dad. Toothless was in a wrestling match with him and was unfortunately losing. Until Azzurri blasted her dads head. Tramonto fell to the ground next to Drago with a thud.
"Don't give up now! Fight!!" Drago ordered. But Toothless was upon him with claws and teeth, he aimed for his wings mainly because a down dragon was usually a dead one. After another few minutes Tramonto was to weak to even open his eyes. Toothless's job here was done.
"Ahhhhh!" A woman screamed from somewhere in the crowd. Toothless turned his attention to the water. The Bewilderbeast had finally decided that he should come out. With two tusks nearly the length of Berk he roared with defiance a challenge to Toothless. His red bloodshot eyes stared down on Toothless. Toothless roared a reply before taking to the air. Tramonto watched from the ground, the Bewilderbeast was no longer controlling him, and he marvelled at what he saw. His daughter watched Toothless with pride. If only he hadn't submitted to the Bewilderbeast all these years, he would have been there for her and seen her grow up and flourish in life. He spread his wings and looked at them for damage, his left wing was bleeding but not cut. And his right had a small tear, but he could still fly. Toothless had started firing at the Bewilderbeast now.

Azzurri sometimes helped Toothless with Plasma Blasts but her mind always traveled to her father. Hiccup had jumped back onto Toothless since he started fighting. Azzurri looked casually in the direction her father only to see that he wasn't there. She swung around to find him hovering behind her.
"My daughter. I'am sorry for everything. Please, if you will forgive me at all, forgive me for not being here for you all this time." He then flew up and then down towards the Bewilderbeast. Rage filled his eyes as he blasted the most biggest fireball any dragon had ever seen. Toothless swung around to see who did it. Tramonto flew slowly up to Toothless. His head dropped in submission.
"Look! I have sinned to much to be forgiven. Use me while I'am useful!" Tramonto bowed to Toothless as he said this. Toothless, deciding that he still couldn't be trusted, controlled Tramonto and told him what to do. Azzurri watched in awe before flying up to Gothi's hut. From up there she could watch everything.

Ice flew through the air as the Bewilderbeast tried to shoot Toothless down but to no avail. The fighting on the ground had stopped. It was now a battle of the kings. A Night Fury and a Bewilderbeast. However a queen was about to emerge, and she was no ordinary queen. Realm burst through the ground near Drago followed by her seven Whispering Death friends. Realm was a Screaming Death and she was very angry with the Bewilderbeast. She screamed first, disorientating the dragon, before letting loose her cannon like fireballs. Toothless, Hiccup and Tramonto watched her beauty and power in full strength.

The Bewilderbeast started to slip down the embankment.