Reminder

Dragons from everywhere came and mourned the death of their leader. Legend was well known in many lands and dragons that had never been recorded in the Book of Dragons were appearing! Once each dragon had shed a tear and bowed to their deceased master, they turned to each other to ask and see who was the Night Fury that Legend placed in charge of his domain. Toothless stepped through the crowd and stood before Legend, his body going limp at shock. Dragons started to question him.
"He won't be strong enough!"
"He's the last of his kind. What happens if he goes?
"He's weak. I'd be better as a Titan Monstrous Nightmare to rule this domain!" A red Titan Monstrous Nightmare bellowed in supremacy. Toothless growled and in a flash was on top of the Nightmare and roaring at him.
"How dare you! Legend has given me the honour of looking after this nest and I won't have scum bags like you ruining it!" Toothless then builded up a plasma blast and killed the Nightmare in one shot.
"Let that be a lesson to anyone else!" Toothless said as he walked away. Dragons quickly dropped there heads and waited for a command. Hiccup watched with awe as Toothless took careful care of the new nest of dragons.
"As your new leader, I'am very grateful for any help I receive. And I promise to look after this nest until my last breath! I must also mention that the Island of Berk is a friend. The Vikings on it are the only Vikings to be trusted! Anyone else is to be brought to me and my rider for questioning. Understand?!" Toothless asked as he climbed upon a large pinnacle of ice.
"Yes Master!" All the dragons agreed below.
"Good. Now, whenever I'am not around Stormfly will be in charge along with the ten Terrible Terrors. Azzurri will, however, take Stormfly's place as soon as she's ready." Toothless then flew up into the clouds and ordered all dragons into the nest. He then stopped controlling them and came back to Hiccup. Azzurri jumped in front of him with teeth bared.
"Are you crazy?! I cannot be second in line to the throne?!"
"You will be second in line to the throne. Because from now on, only Night Furies are to be the leaders of this nest!" Toothless snapped at her a little to harshly. She growled and suddenly took off. Hiccup ran over.
"You can't just tell her like that! She might have something going on in her life that you don't know about!" Hiccup tried to calm Toothless. Toothless watched in the direction Azzurri was headed and flew after her.
"Well that went in one ear and out the other." Hiccup groaned mounting behind Astrid on Stormfly.

Toothless flew faster and faster after the disappearing Azzurri, but he never seemed to be able to catch her. She started to fly up into the clouds and tried to disappear. Toothless flew higher than her and then dive bombed back down. Sure enough he spotted her and flew past her, causing her to roll onto her back. He then grabbed her with his feet and flew down to a floating piece of ice dropping her there.
"What are you so afraid of?" Toothless asked her. She cowered and backed away. Her eyes showing fear and pain.
"I told you that Drago killed my parents in front of my eyes. Isn't that enough?!" Azzurri turned away and looked toward the sky as she spoke.
"No, it's not enough. Something else is bothering you? What is it?" Toothless asked again. Azzurri sighed and looked at the ground and with one claw she started to draw Berk and all the surrounding islands.
"Years ago, there was a great gathering of Chieftains to discuss the dragons wars that they faced. Drago Bloodvist was waiting outside for his moment to enter. He ordered all these armoured dragons to climb the roof and to attack if he didn't succeed. Attack and kill. I was there, with my mum and dad. Dad was a great Night Fury, a great fighter and a great leader. Mum was also good but she was very protective of me and rarely fought. I was only young, half the size of you. Drago went in and started to tell these Vikings that he 'alone can keep you safe and I alone can control the dragons, if, you bow down and worship him'." Azzurri quoted the last part. She continued.
"Soon laughter erupted. Drago covered himself in his dragon scale cloak and cried out a few words before the armoured dragons burned the roof and burned every Viking inside. Except Stoick. Stoick only escaped because of mum and I. He ran out of the hall but Drago pushed into the burning building. I jumped behind Stoick and pushed him out of the fire but not in the direction of Drago. He looked at me weird and ran off. Drago didn't see me save Stoick because mum had him distracted. But one of his trusted men did see everything. No sooner than did we get back to the ships than did Drago tie me and my mum and dad up." Azzurri stopped speaking and drew a picture of her mum and dad in chains and Drago standing before them. She sighed and continued again.
"Drago was angry, really angry. He yelled or sorts of things like 'you deliberately disobeyed a strict command! Kill everyone if they don't listen! Now, I didn't see you possibly save a Viking but one of my men did. So, because I don't have proof of anything I won't hurt you'. He then grabbed a sword and moved over to my mum. 'But this is a reminder of what will happen to you if you do disobey an order!' He then.........killed my mother." Azzurri burst into dragon tears and scratched up her drawing. Toothless raised a wing and laid it over her, trying to comfort her.
"What about your dad?" Toothless decided to ask her after a few minutes.
"He's.....he's alive. But doesn't know me. Drago has a Bewilderbeast, a bigger one than Legend. And he has somehow affect my father in such a way that if he sees me, he will kill me." Azzurri finished her story. Toothless was shocked.
"Drago has a Bewilderbeast under his control?! Everything is starting to make sense! Cmon Azzurri, we have to make some plans to visit a special someone." Toothless raised his wings in preparation for take off. Azzurri gave a gummy smile and licked a Toothless before taking off first.
"What was that for?"
"For being my hero!" Came the reply.