Note from the author

Hi.

I know I haven't updated in forever, and this isn't a real update, and I'm sorry. I won't make excuses, but I'll tell you what's been happening in my life that's been keeping me from Wattpad. That is, if you care.

I think you all know that I'm starting college this fall as a music performance major. I get told all the time that I will have no time and I'm starting to see that that is actually true. And I only have one class right now -- the others haven't started yet.

There's also some shit going on in my (nonexistent) (quote unquote) "love life." That shit is too inconsequential to burden you all with, but yesterday I felt like someone had taken a red hot poker and stuck it into my heart and then twisted it. Not a nice feeling.

And of course I'm getting used to being around people literally 24/7 and not having private space and eating college cafeteria food and trying to make friends and failing at making friends and all that. And my roommate is cool but she doesn't really get me. Nobody actually gets me. Except that I did meet one person but then that became the shit to do with the "love life."

So anyway. I might update, I might not, but I'm still here and I'll still read your stuff when it's updated.

Roz