Chapter Twenty Eight

-

"You know, you make a badass hero."

Louis was tired. And drunk. His words intertwined with each other and his hair was sweaty and loose and covered half his face. He was sitting on top of my legs, his legs spurred out, he was leaning back on his arms and biting his lip like a little kid. He was rocking back and forth.

I was laid back on the bed, my hands above me and bare until my waist, where I wore just sweatpants that were beginning to slide off from Lou's sliding.

There was drool dripping from the collar of his stretched out t-shirt that he'd borrowed from me, it was far too big for him, and also happened to be the only thing he was wearing.

"Am I drunk?" Lou slurred.

"A bit."

"Are you drunk?" He exaggerated a confused expression.

"Drunk in love," I laughed.

He was too wasted to get it. I sat up enough to pull him in and kiss him right on the lips, his smooth, pink, beautiful lips.

"You're gross," He spat at me.

"You're gross," I smiled, reaching my fingers beneath his greasy shirt and sliding them up his flawless chest. This made him crack a childish smile, looking queasy yet joyful.

Bringing my face in closer, I let my hot breath seep between my lips and right to his, then kissed them again. I acted playfully by biting at his bottom lip, tickling the inside and getting him to smile and finally kiss me back.

He pushed me down, laying on top of me and licking my chest, beginning in the center and rolling his tongue up to my jaw line. Chills spilled from my collar bones and drools past my waists to my feet. I moan.

My hands rest on his hips as he rocks them. But he begins getting rougher on me by pushing his waist harshly down onto me and putting his fangs across my open throat.

I act rougher by using my claws to grip the area beneath his ribs and flipping him onto his back as I top him. He squeals playfully, then lay kisses down from one shoulder to the other. Louis' skin and lips were always cold, but I didn't mind it, it gave me chills.

The way he moans and acts when he's drunk makes me laugh, it reminds me of why I love him. I love him because although he cares and is most of the time serious due to the both of our situations, he can be happy and he can be passionate and I really love him for that.