Four: Jumanji

OOC: KitWells has been around since the beginning of my attempts at this book. She is, in the canon of the Ask Erik Extended Universe, with Merlin, and they were both integral to the complex storyline of said universe. Jareth is the goblin king from the movie Labyrinth. The Doctor is from Doctor Who!

Log_Lady: SO, KitWells has dared us to play Jumanji!

Kit: HEY EVERYONE! *waves crazily*

Jareth: *standing boredly* You mean you made me come all this way for a BOARD GAME?

Kit: *nods excitedly*

The Doctor: Fun! I've never played this one!

Kit: *giggles* *rubs hands together* Oh, it's pretty "fun"...

Log_Lady: Hehehehehe oh yes it is! I made sure beforehand that none of them have seen the movie so their surprise will be genuine! *evil smile*

Kit: MERLIN! GET IN HERE.

Merlin: *groans* *walks in* What is it?

Kit: You, Erik, Jareth, and the Doctor are going to play a lovely little game of Jumanji. *evil grin* Speaking of Erik... where is he?

Log_Lady: *runs off to find him* ERIK YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!!!!! *comes back pulling him by his shirt* Here he is.

Erik: *sigh* It was worth a shot.

Jareth: Not happy to see me, huh? *smirk*

Erik: Shut up, sparkly.

Kit: *reveals the famous board game responsible for many people's miseries* Heeeeere it is! *fabled drums play*

Merlin: Can you hear that?

Log_Lady: IT'S THE DRUMS!!!!!!!

Kit: WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *starts dancing crazily*

The Doctor: So. How do we play? *excited for fun*

Kit: Watch..... *opens it* *sets in on a table*

Merlin: *sits down* Okay.........

Kit: *hands a gamepiece to each person* Up to four people can play. Log_Lady and I will (fortunately) not be joining you.

Jareth: *trying to conceal the fact that he is magically making his piece sparkly*

Merlin: Why do I get the rhino? I want the elephant!

The Doctor: Alright! *trades* I'll be the rhino! You know, rhinos are just REALLY ugly unicorns. Their ancestry is the same. *petting rhino piece*

Merlin: *takes elephant* Thank you.

Erik: I don't like the look of this..... *inspecting board* It looks kind of old.

Kit: Because IT IS.

Jareth: Yeah, you dimwit. It's old.

Erik: I don't need your input, Lady Sparkle.

Jareth: *turns around sassily and ignores him*

Merlin: Hmmm... *reads* Jumanji, a game for those who seek to find a way to leave their world behind...

The Doctor: Ooooh, mysterious! *fidgeting in anticipation* Can I go first?

Kit: *nods excitedly* yesssssssssssssss...

The Doctor: *rolls the dice* Four. *moves piece*

Kit: Now, let's read the inscription in the center.... *giggles* *reads* The man you once were, the man you shall be... now you are all for everyone to see.