Session 26

OOC: I should note, if I haven't already, that David Tennant is our narrator.

Log_Lady: Hello all! We're here for a session consisting of two spooooooooky dares. They are both from TeamLeoAllTheWay! "Erik has to listen to the stories of the following creepypastas accompanied by pictures of them: Slenderman, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Jeff the killer, Masky and hoodie, BEN Drowned, and Jane the Killer."

Erik: There sure are a lot of them.....

Log_Lady: For the sake of time, Erik and I will read them, and I will give you crappy sentence-long summaries of them all.

Slenderman: Tall creepy guy with no face stalks the woods and kills children (and maybe also runs into trees because he has no face?).

Laughing Jack: Fake imaginary friend turns kids into piñatas.

Eyeless Jack: Boy sacrificed to demons, loses eyes and instead becomes demon. He eats people now. (I bet he also runs into trees because he has no eyes.)

Jeff the Killer: Kid feels psychopathic urges fighting school bullies, kills people now. (Seriously dude you could have just told the teacher??)

Masky: Aka Tim. Appears in the backgrounds of some videos and attacks people. Apparently some think that he is good?

Hoody: In same videos as Masky. Is dead? Idk.

Ben Drowned: Haunted video game. Ben also drowns maybe.

Jane the Killer: Wants to kill Jeff to avenger her parents.

Erik: Interesting........... I don't quite understand, what does this have to do with pasta?

David Tennant: TIME LATER

Log_Lady: And now for the second part of our dare! Erik and Raoul have to spend the night in an extremely super duper haunted house!

Sam: *giggling*

Raoul: What?!

Erik: This ought to be fun.... You scared, Vicomte? *smirks*

Raoul: Pfffft... Not at all! *nervous laugh*

Erik: I think you ARE! I wonder what kinds of ghosts live there.... A vengeful wife, whose life was tragically ended by her husband? Or perhaps a brother, the jealousy of his perfect twin sister, driving him to kill.

Sam: Sounds perfect for you, Raoul!

Log_Lady: Let's go, shall we? Sammy and Dean are hooking us up with one!

David Tennant: A drive later, they pull up to a very scary looking house. And also it's dark out.

Dean: Hey guys! This place is quite the hotspot- EMF readings are through the roof!

Raoul: Can I not do this?

Erik: You have to. It's a dare. You're the one that wanted to be included in the book, so the rules apply to you too.

Raoul: *grumbles*

Dean: *hands them each a container of salt* Have fun guys! See ya later! *drives off*

Log_Lady: I guess we'll be leaving you then! PIck you up tomorrow at 10! *jumps in the car*

Sam: Have fun and don't die! *leaves with Log_Lady*

Raoul: *gulps*

Erik: *cackles evilly* Let's go in! *shoves Raoul towards the door*

Raoul: *freezes in place and shakes head*