Six: Bed, Wed, Dead.

OOC: Sam, tardisapocalypse13 is basically the co-writer of the book? She kind of inspired it ages ago when she commented on a different fanfic I was writing (it was awful and has long since been deleted and all trace of it wiped off the face of the earth hopefully)). She was married to Raoul, and is The Doctor's sister.

Log_Lady: We are here to do dares!!!!!! We'll start with this one from SkyeP13: "I dare Jareth and Erik to play bed, wed, dead. With their spouses in the room."

Sam: *appears out of nowhere* AND I VOLUNTEER RAOUL TO JOIN JUST SO I HAVE MORE REASONS TO KILL HIM IN A LATER TIME.

Log_Lady: Aaaand since Jareth's spouse is unable to make it (and got rid of her Wattpad grrrr), we shall choose a stand-in I guess. Can we have Cas? Just for hilarity.

Sam: NO NO I VOTE MY BROTHER AS WELL. AND CAS.

Log_Lady: YES!!!!!!!! Okay! So, playing this game will be myself, Sam, Erik, Raoul, Jareth, Castiel, and The Doctor! Now... You'll have to help us all along because I still dunno how it really works....

Sam: So, it's literally, with just a different name, the game F***, Marry, or Kill!

Log_Lady: I live under a rock. I dunno how that one works either.

Sam: Shut up. I'm getting there. So you pick three people, could be celebrities, us, whatever. And then you choose between the three people which one you'd bed, wed, and become dead. (SO YOU WOULD MURDERDED THEM.)

Log_Lady: Oooh okay! It can be any three people?

Sam: *evil grin* Yessssssss.

Log_Lady: Awesome! We shall commune in the living room! ERIK GET DOWN HERE! Cas! Come here! *bangs on TARDIS door* DOCTOR! *shouts into a crystal ball* JARETH GET YOUR GLITTERY BUTT OVER HERE YOU ARE INVOLVED IN A DARE!!!

Erik: *comes down and sits*

Jareth: *appears* Not again....

Castiel: *appears as well* What's happening?

The Doctor: *comes out*

Log_Lady: We're playing a game!

Castiel: Ah. I see. *sits on the couch*

Log_Lady: Sam can go first!

Sam: OKAY! Y'all have to pick three people for me to choose from.

The Doctor: Ooh! Pick me!

Jareth: Hoglin. Or whatever his name is.

Log_Lady: Hmmmmm...... How about........ JEAN!

Sam: SOOO.... UHMMM.... Interesting choices..... Kill whoever Jareth said.

Jareth: *self-satisfied smirk*

Sam: I'd..... Bed Jean and marry my brother.

The Doctor: OH so this is how the game works.... I should have chosen someone else..... *not quite sure how to react*

Sam: Hehehehehehehheeh........

Log_Lady: ERIK NEXT! Since it's his dare.

Erik: Oh dear...

Sam: RAOUL'S YOUR FIRST CHOICE! And don't say kill or *ominous thunder* I'll kill you.

Jareth: Him. *points to Cas*

Raoul: I'd say.... Jareth.

Erik: I'll kill Jareth, *cough*bed*clears throat* Raoul, and marry Castiel.