Session Number 20!!

Erik: *comes running in excitedly with laptop in hand* LOG_LADY!!!!! LOOK WHAT SHE JUST POSTED!!!! SHE WATCHES THE X-FILES!!!!!!!!!! *grinning very widely*

Log_Lady: Erik, what are you doing on my Facebook.....? I thought you thought Facebook was dumb.

Erik: *blushing* Well I was um just uh..... Seeing what.... Sierra was up to.....

Log_Lady: I have taught you well. Since you're here, how about a session? Our friend DixieFerchalk has asked some questions.

Erik: Alright!

Log_Lady: She says "Bonsior, comment alle vouz? I've learned a little more, also I was invited to a b-day party that I can dress up, I only had a pink dress so I'm going to be Christine for it."

Erik: Bonsior, mon amie! Je vais bien, merci beacoup! Et toi? That's a wonderful idea, I'm sure you'll look lovely! I do hope you have fun at the party!

Log_Lady: Ooh it does sound like fun! "1.) Have you heard Angel with a shotgun before?"

Erik: I do not believe I have..... Perhaps I will look it up when the session is over!

Log_Lady: GUSTAVE NEXT ONE'S FOR YOU!!!

Gustave: *comes running* Yay!!!!

Log_Lady: "2.) How is Gustave?"

Gustave: I am great!! I'm kinda sorta grounded right now because I tried to take over the world but I'm making the most of it! Instead of video games (those got taken away) I was playing with the cat! She really likes the costumes I'm making her wear. Or at least I think she likes them. You never can tell with cats.

Log_Lady: YOU'RE MAKING MY CAT WEAR COSTUMES?? She hates those!!!!! *goes up to Gustave's room to rescue the cat*

Gustave: I..... Guess we'll go on without her? "3.) Favorite memory of last year?"

Erik: I very much enjoyed being here, after the few days it took to get used to it.

Gustave: The day we went instrument shopping just before Christmas and I got a tuba!!! I love the tuba. "4.) Has your year started out well?"

Erik: I do believe it has!

Gustave: Yup! "Oh, and any questions for me?" I have some!!!
1) Have you ever kissed a chipmunk?
2) Have you ever sniffed a stink bug?
3) Have you ever thrown your mashed potatoes up against the wall?
4)  Have you ever bathed in yogurt?
5) Are you good at ping-pong?
6) Have you ever been to Boston in the fall?

Erik: *confused for a minute* Okay then..... I would like to ask you, how has your year been so far? And also your favorite memory from last year? And now I suppose this is the end. Au revoir, thanks for reading!

Gustave: Bye!!