Session 33

Log_Lady: Helloooooo readers! We are back with yet ANOTHER session!! This time we're going to be doing a dare from angelica_eliza_peggy: "I have a dare!!! Do a dance off with the song "I'm sexy and I know it" with Log_Lady"

Erik: A dance..... off.....? What does that entail?

Log_Lady: It's basically a dance competition.

Erik: I'm afraid the only style of dancing I know is ballroom dancing..... Hardly appropriate for such a song, I would imagine. Must we do this?

Log_Lady: That's.... actually all I know how to do, too....... Shall we?

Erik: *sigh* I suppose.

Log_Lady: Great! I call having Gustave as my partner. You get Raoul.

Erik: Must I???

Log_Lady: No one else is really handy.....

Erik: Ugh. I suppose you're right. Fine.

Log_Lady: We'll spend the rest of the day choreographing and practicing, and then meet tomorrow in the living room for the showdown at high noon!

David Tennant: Here follows a montage of the four parties working intensely, that your author does not particularly feel like selecting scenes from to show you. Plans are made, Raoul complains, costumes are assembled, and dances are done.

It is 11:59, the next day. The music starts playing. Log_Lady and Gustave enter, clad in glittery red crop tops, black jeans, and elaborate jewelry. They get into dance position and await the competitors.

Erik, in a gold and black suit, and Raoul in a white tunic and gold leggings, also enter and begin their elaborate dance.

Raoul and Erik float across the floor with an authentic, as-if-they'd-actually-been-alive-when-ballroom-dancing-was-all-the-rage, heir. Their steps were precise, their timing impeccable, and their mannerisms graceful.

Log_Lady and Gustave have a much more modern interpretation. Their dance, while still rooted in classical ballroom, seemed much more loose and to the tone of the song. The variation in their steps would be enough to make formal ballroom teacher cringe, but modern teachers gasp in awe.

We will leave it to you, the readers, to vote in the comments on the winner. It will be announced next session.

As the music and the dance rages on, it is up to me, your narrator, to do this week's outtro. See you all soon!