Session 27

Log_Lady: Hey guys! Today we'll be joined by Jojo1228 and Enjolras again for questions!

Jojo1228: Hello!

Erik: Bonjour mes amis! Good to see you both again!

Log_Lady: We'll start with the questions, all of which are from DixieFerchalk.

Enjolras: At least this gives me a break from the Truth or Dare stuff or the pairings talk.

Log_Lady: Hehe. Speaking of pairings...... Have you gotten together with Grantaire yet?

Enjolras: *blushes* No...

Jojo1228: *giggles* Admit it. It's there.

Log_Lady: It so is!!!!!

Erik: Spare him the awkwardness. The first question.

Jojo1228: Fine.

Log_Lady: I guesssss...... "Have you ever cried yourself to sleep from missing someone?"

Erik: Yes....... I missed Christine whenever she would go away on trips.......

Enjolras: No. I can't say I have.

Jojo1228: Well, I didn't cry myself to sleep, but I did stay up for a while later than normal crying, and promising Danny (from Minority Report) that somehow, I would find a way to save him. And even then, I've had other moments like that many times over the past few years.

Log_Lady: Does it count that I've missed characters because they died and so I stayed up crying over that?

Jojo1228: Seems normal to me.

Log_Lady: That's what I thought, good! "What's your favorite thing you've done this year so far?"

Jojo1228: Found my inspiration to write again, and signed up for my school talent show! :D

Erik: That is a wonderful thing! I'd say mine is........ Probably going to this place called Guitar Center and getting an electric guitar! It's really fun to play.

Jojo1228: Thanks!

Enjolras: Mine would probably be... getting my driver's license.

Log_Lady: You just got it this year?

Enjolras: Yep. :)

Erik: Congratulations!

Enjolras: Thanks!

Log_Lady: "Have you worn a beanie before?"

Erik: A beanie? What is that, an article of clothing made of beans? I can't say I have......

Jojo1228: No, it's made of yarn. I think so. I have a hat that looks like one... I think...

Erik: In that case, still no. I mostly wear my wide brimmed hat when I wear any hat at all.

Enjolras: Yes.

Log_Lady: "Favorite song that recently came out so far?"

Jojo1228: Cake By the Ocean by DNCE

Erik: Recent song.....? Hmmm....... Coming Home by Ramin Karimloo is a very nice song I think.

Jojo1228: Constant Angel is my favorite Ramin Karimloo song. Makes me think of a father devoted to his child.

Enjolras: Mine would be Stitches by Shawn Mendez

Log_Lady: All About That Bass!

Jojo1228: I actually took a video of one of my sisters singing it. My other sister was trying to be a camera hog the entire time. XD