Chapter 43...

A/N: Mature Content ;)

Thorin drags me down the corridor back to the room. We aren't but a few feet from the door when he turns to me and sweeps me off my feet, I wrap my legs around his waist. He pins me to the cold stone wall kissing me hard and hungry. Both of his hands sliding up my thighs.

"Thorin!" I giggle.

"Shhhh!" He says as I jump down off of him and run to the room opening the doors. I sit on the bed watching him shut the doors. He turns around taking his large robe off. Then the belt comes off around his waist. Both items hit the ground. He then makes his way to me I stand up taking layers off of him until he only has his undershirt on and some tan pants that are laced in the front. He wraps his arms around me leading me down on the bed. His hands shoving my dress up as he kisses me neck pulling my under garments down.

This is when I start to get nervous. Then I sit up starting to pull everything off, we kiss in between shedding everything else. I didn't know that making love for the first time with someone would be this awkward. I try to stay calm but I just get even more nervous. He kisses my neck trying to keep me distracted.

When he pushes into me I feel pain. I bite my lip trying not to cry out. "Am I hurting you?" He asks.

"No, it's just a little uncomfortable." I whisper. He puts his face in the crook of my neck as I slide my hands into his lavender smelling hair. It gradually becomes more pleasure filled at each thrust to the point I am moaning his name. My legs wrapping around his body until we are both satisfied.