Chapter 13...

I walk to the Grand Hall meeting up with Milly, Ardy, and my father. Dis runs out of nowhere and tackles my legs wrapping her arms around me.

"Don't go Edlyn! Please?"

"Dis, I must go. I have to go back to my home. You wouldn't want to be away from your home for so long would you?" I look down at her. She has watery eyes and it breaks my heart to see her so upset.

"No..." I pat her head and she lets go of me. I start walking again and Balin quickly comes over to me.

"I'm sorry Edlyn." He says.

"It's fine, It's better this way." He nods.

"Thorin told me to tell you to keep that dress." I look down at the blush pink gown.

"No it was his mother's, I'll be returning it." I quickly say.

"It doesn't matter Edlyn. Just take it, have a safe trip home." Balin then turns away. I continue to make my way to where I am supposed to meet my family. When I get to where everyone's at I am swarmed with hugs.

"I can't wait to be home...Ed we have wonderful news!" Milly smiles gripping Ardy's hand tighter.

"Go on." I say. They exchange looks.

"We're to be married!" Ardy quickly says. My face becomes serious. I guess I was really wrong about them after all. My best friend is too be married whiles I just fall in love with the tunes I play on my harp.

"That's lovely!" I say pretending to be excited. I then hug Milly and that's when we start walking through the gates of Erebor. One last time I turn around to examine the beautiful kingdom. My eyes quickly fall to Thorin's who leans against a pillar with his arms crossed. I smile but his face stays flat and serious but then he drops his head. That's when I know he's upset, deep down I feel sick because it hurts to leave this place. I'm really starting to grow on Prince Thorin. So I just turn away lagging behind my family. When I hear the gates shut, I swear I feel my heart break.