The Hospital Experience

{Your POV}

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JACK!!"

You jumped so hard that you fell off the couch. Your head hit the floor hard. You grunt in pain and run your forehead.

"I-I'm sorry Mark!! I don't know what came over me!" Jack confesses, raising his hands up defense.

"She is mine! Not yours!!" Mark yells.

Then suddenly, everything goes black and you hear nothing else.

💚 Jacks POV 💚

"Oh your going to get it boy!!" Mark yells.

I get angry and notice I'm still sitting on the couch. I jump up.

I look down and see y/n unconscious on the floor. I panicked and pick her up bridal style. I run out the door and head down the elevator.

I jumped into Marks car and Mark got into the passengers seat.

"DRIVE NOW!!" I yelled holding y/n tightly in my lap.

I don't want the to go. I really don't. She is my best friend. I don't want to loose my best friend. Not now.

{At The Hospital}

Mark and I sat across from each other. Giving each other death glares. Sometimes I would mutter, or Mark would mutter something under his breath.

"Why did you do that?" Mark ask not friendly at all.

"What!? Best friends can't hold hands!?" I retort.

"No! No they cannot!!" Mark yells.

"Why not Mark?" I ask.

He sat back down in his chair and just rolled his eyes at me. I want y/n to be with me!! Not Him!!

I sound like the teenager self I was before. When I've seen y/n everyday. When she would come see me. When she and I would hang out together.

"Why did she have to leave?" I ask aloud for Mark to hear.

His head perked up and he sat straight up. Looking at me with a calm face. I crossed my arms and sunk in my seat.

"What?" Mark ask.

"Nothing." I retort back.

"No seriously Jack, what did you say?" Mark asks nicely.

I look at him and sigh. I uncross my arms and sit up in my seat.

"I really missed y/n okay! It has been 3 years since I've lasted seen her. She was the hole in my heart and soul when she was gone. I made a small journal for a year thinking when she would come back. When she didn't, I couldn't handle the pressure anymore and just forgot about her. A week ago, when I Skyped you, y/n answered and it was so nice to see her face again.." I smiled widely, "...She was all grown up. She's changed and she wasn't her teenage self anymore. Knowing her, her y/h/c and her y/e/c, she looks so perfect. You are a lucky man Mark. You really are." I tap his shoulder gently. "I wish I could have a girl like her. She was the girl who hung out with me everyday, my best bud throughout school. We were partners in everything. We were side kicks to each other whenever we got bullied. We did everything together. I missed that, I really missed that."

Mark sighed heavily and looked at me. "You really did miss her huh?" He asked.

"Yeah. I did." I say leaning back in my seat.

Mark opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the nurse. "Um, Mr. McLoughlin, Mr. Fischbach, y/n is awake."

Mark and I jumped out of our seats and headed to Y/n's room. We knocked before we entered. We herd a small, light "Come In!"

Mark went in first, I went in after.

{Your POV}

You woke up 5 minutes ago. The doctor checked on you and said you had a slight black out.

You herd the door knock.

"Come in!" You say.

Mark entered and Jack followed behind. You smiled and motioned to sit. Mark looked confused, happy, and sad all at the same time. Jack on the other hand, was as happy as a goose.